Monthly club meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope to be available for the next summer ride. Going to gate to miss the talkedega run.

Good deal, glad you made the meeting and welcome to the group! Not sure what will be next up after Talladega, but hopefully we'll do something in July.

Next meeting is Saturday the 11th at 0900. Location is Bill Penney Toyota on University in Huntsville.

Next meeting is Saturday the 11th at 0900. Location is Bill Penney Toyota on University in Huntsville.

I'm gone cross my fangers to make this months. I'm "in town" this weekend. Sadly, that 2 hours away. LOL.

Thanks I plan on being there

Hey folks, hope everybody enjoyed the 4th! We were so busy I nearly forgot our next club meeting is this Saturday. That's July 9th at Bill Penney Toyota at 9:00 am.

I'll be there

I'm going to miss this one, just too many irons in the fire right now.
I missed the TLCA call this month as well so no real updates from that area. I was up high on scaffolding at the time building an ark for VBS. Based on the emails I've seen though, I don't think there is anything new. Everything is still going in the right direction, money and membership are up! If you haven't seen them, there are some new colors available for their 40th Anniversary stickers (40th Anniversary Merchandise | Product Categories | TLCA).
Also, just got an email this morning about the CERT training that we had discussed previously. They are finally ready to have another class and it will be Tuesday nights from 6-8:30 starting July 26th until Sept 13th. Cost is $10 to cover some basic materials as well. It will be located in Madison, just off of Madison Blvd and west of Sullivan. No actual street address was given at this time. I've attached their flyer as well for further info. The class is limited to 30, so first come first served. Hope to see you there!

Brian

Attachments

• CERT Class 55 Announcement 7-7-16.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 264
I am moving to Athens AL from the Mississippi gulf coast at the end of the month and was interested in attending a meeting soon to meet some people. I have only had my LX for a few months and is work in progress. I have yet to take Offroad. Can I come before I join your club? If you Alabama boys will allow an ole miss fan to attend?

Well Tbone that's what grace is all about! You are welcome to come and check us out anytime. Our next meeting will be on the 28th of July at 6:00 pm. It will be an informal dinner get together. Watch this thread for the place as it is not yet confirmed. After that the next meeting will be the second Saturday of August at Bill Penney Toyota 9:00 am. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Michael <><

I am moving to Athens AL from the Mississippi gulf coast at the end of the month and was interested in attending a meeting soon to meet some people. I have only had my LX for a few months and is work in progress. I have yet to take Offroad. Can I come before I join your club? If you Alabama boys will allow an ole miss fan to attend?
Glad to have ya and RTR

Our next meeting is Saturday the 13th. I hope to see you all there!

Dang, I'm out. I thought some of y'all were coming to Grey Rock this weekend.

I should be able to make it saturday

Next meeting is this Saturday, September 10th. Same time and place as usual, 9:00 am at Bill Penney Toyota. Hope to see you all there.

Jax has soccer, I'm out...

My kids too, but may try to be there for part of it.

Should be able to attend.

Hey all... I just relocated to Huntsville for work and want to introduce myself to the local club here.

img0913o.jpg

I'll be roaming around in my FJ80.

I'll catch you guys around... See you at the next meeting...

Thanks!
George

Welcome to the area George! I look forward to meeting you in person. That's a pretty serious looking 80 you've got there.

BTW we have a Thursday evening meal/meeting scheduled for the 22nd of September at "PO BOYS" on Andrew Jackson Way if you would like to meet everyone before next month. This is a meeting for the entire family so you can bring everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom