Parts Swap, 11 March 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ufg8r

SILVER Star
Threads
A couple folks were interested in a parts swap here locally. Well, @76 FJ40 volunteered some space and suggested we do this for our March meeting. That would put the swap on Saturday, March 11th.

Wanted to start the thread now to gauge interest and to see what all we might have at the swap. Will have to work out the logistics here too.

Post-up with your ideas!

I have some 60 series stuff and a few FJ Cruiser parts. Might have some used 3.73 ring and pinion gears for FJ40/60 at that point too. Maybe a baja claw 33x12.5x15 spare tire or two...

So we're a little more than one week out on this.... and not seeing a lot of interest...at least not here.

Will need to decide soon whether we stick to the plan or not. I'll check by email and FB before we punt.

I'm planning to go. I've got several early model 45 items (some hard to find stuff), some 60 parts, and side steps and bull bar for an FJC.

I plan on being there, being a parts hoarder I don't really have any parts to sell.

I plan on being there, but nothing to swap. I'm great at encouraging others to spend money though. :clap:

Just a heads up guys. There is a possibility of rain now in the forecast for Saturday. If it rains we will meet at BP as usual.

Turns out I won't be able to make it, y'all have fun. Our family spring break plans changed and messed me up for our swap meet!

There's going to be biscuits, doughnuts and coffee.

A good head count would help ensure everyone gets something to eat.

I'll be there! I'll fill the 80 up with junk to attempt to offload on you folks.

I'll be there also.

Looks like our schedule has changed and I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Have fun!

we got baseball and softball today.

sorry, that's the way baseball go...

ya'll have fun! planning on Hale Mtn on the 18th

Show us pictures for those of us who missed this awesome parts swap!
I REALLY love these type gatherings... sorry I missed it...

How did it go? Good turn out of folks with parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom