Monk’s BBQ Meetup - May 6th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool... But the gf isn't going now that means the pups won't be coming along but I am bringing my father... And he is house broken so we can sit anywhere

Looks like a great day for the weather. Be careful gold cup in happening there just south of you so if you get a bunch of drunks in khaki pants and ladies with big hats you will know why.

Shouldn't be too many of those society folk up this way. :princess:
But it's a weekend. And it's western Loudoun. So the roads will be hazardous. It's the spandex biker gangs until mid afternoon, and THEN the drunks.

If my wife hadn't reserved this weekend for something she wanted to do, I'd be chowing on BBQ. It's just down the road. Hope ya'll have fun!

Last edited:
Great time today it was nice to meet some different club members and also nice to meet some other members other halves.

Neil a non member made the trip from Easton MD in his LC and it was great to chat with you. Hope to see you at some events in the future.

Food was great and glad we got there at the opening because the line was literally out the door when we were eating! Paul tell your wife I am sorry my Dad was talking her ear off but he enjoyed coming out and seeing the different trucks and having dome good BBQ.

I think I counted about 22 trucks, but could’ve missed a few. I’ll probably do this again in the early fall when the weather is optimal.
B261BAE8-0EAB-4891-9737-74F3AD293CE1.jpeg

876A055A-8726-426F-B5FC-C134A69E506C.jpeg

E4D592B0-2E25-42C6-9BF6-A226A163D6A4.jpeg

49CFCEF6-E627-4A6F-ADF7-9A2E8191EBA2.jpeg

5F0E6A24-69FB-4B76-B726-33252F5DE1E7.jpeg

Neil here(Grey 90 FJ62). Great pic of my rig above. Hey, it was great meeting everyone. I will definitely get to some more meet ups. It was was great to meet you all. Hah, what do I have to do to get initiated for the club?
there is a whole thing involving a dead willow tree... a quart of Moonshine and a banana...
just make it out to a club event or a club meeting and pay your yearly dues... like $25 bucks and then proudly spot your club sticker!
It was good to meet you Neil . My Dad enjoyed chatting with you.

there is a whole thing involving a dead willow tree... a quart of Moonshine and a banana...
just make it out to a club event or a club meeting and pay your yearly dues... like $25 bucks and then proudly spot your club sticker!
It was good to meet you Neil . My Dad enjoyed chatting with you.
Cool. I'm down with the Moonshine...the banana I'm not sure about. Ill Have the $25 the next time I show up. Always good to talk to a Coastie.

Great time today it was nice to meet some different club members and also nice to meet some other members other halves.

Neil a non member made the trip from Easton MD in his LC and it was great to chat with you. Hope to see you at some events in the future.

Food was great and glad we got there at the opening because the line was literally out the door when we were eating! Paul tell your wife I am sorry my Dad was talking her ear off but he enjoyed coming out and seeing the different trucks and having dome good BBQ.
She had a great time talking to your dad + she can also talk up a storm. Good seeing you guys.

Neil, @K937Roaddog welcome to the club! You were correct about those Torfab LED 62-series headlights...$255 for all four! That's a pretty nice value.

I've been telling everyone about it too. I think my parents are heading up there this week on whichever weekday they're open for lunch.

It really is pretty great. I follow them on IG and they are always doing cool specials during the week, and some non-BBQ related food. It all looks so good but I’m a sucker for BBQ.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom