Monk’s BBQ Meetup - May 6th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3D35F0B7-4B1C-432D-A8B1-0BEBD35186D3.jpeg

Monk’s BBQ
251 N 21st St
Purcellville, VA 20132
United States

Saturday May 6th @11:15

A few of us got to talking about BBQ and I think we should all meetup for lunch. Monk’s can get a little crowded on a Saturday, so we will aim to be there when the doors open at 1130. Families are welcome to come along as well. Post up here and let me know if you plan to attend so I can give Monk’s a heads up.

If you haven’t been to Monk’s yet I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I consider myself a bit of a BBQ snob and will gladly drive an hour for it. Get a platter and try everything.

Who’s in for some BBQ?

Last edited:
Great pic! I'm a frequent diner at Monk's, very good BBQ. They also have one of the best Bourbon selections around but I tend to stick to beer during the day. Lol.

Count me in for sure.

Count me in for some cars and BBQ

Count me in. May Update: Got too much work to do this weekend. Don't think I'm gonna make this one.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good day to me and it seems from online reviews its dog friendly on the patio too!

I’m out that’s Apple Blossom Festival weekend in Winchester.

I’m out that’s Apple Blossom Festival weekend in Winchester.
Met my wife at Apple Blossom 15 years ago. Used to go every year when I was a drinker. Stag was legit.

I am doing my best to make it so put me down for 2 at 90% coming

See y’all Saturday! I highly recommend you find someone to split a sampler platter with. Try everything.

If the front parking lot fills up you can park in the gravel lot to the left of Monk’s.

Also, if the line to order looks long you can always order at the bar. The weather looks nice so I’m hoping we can take over the covered patio

See y’all Saturday! I highly recommend you find someone to split a sampler platter with. Try everything.

If the front parking lot fills up you can park in the gravel lot to the left of Monk’s.

Also, if the line to order looks long you can always order at the bar. The weather looks nice so I’m hoping we can take over the covered patio
is the patio the dog friendly area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom