MOAB 2018!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Leaving in a hour. Think I have the longest drive. Be there late Sunday.

IMG_20180914_125654867_HDR.jpg

Ted your brakes appear to have issues, petal almost to floor while loading.
We have passed through Little Rock.

Ted your brakes appear to have issues, petal almost to floor while loading.
We have passed through Little Rock.

No problem, like most old yotas jus gotta pump a time or two

20180914_172433.jpg

Over night in Lubbock.
Will be rolling early in the morning after a double sausage BOB from Whataburger ...
8.5 mpg, but ran the a.c., had lots of small towns and some heavy rain..

Kansas has the meanest mosquitos every, and boy are they hungry. I did my best to help lower the population!!!
20180914_183506.jpg
20180914_183431.jpg

I'm in Iowa Park. Not very far along, but hope to make Amarillo before stopping for a long nap.

Last edited:
I'm in Iowa Park. Not very far along, but hope to make Amarillo before stopping for a long nap.
Amarillo by morning?..
:)

Everyone doing okay on the road? I'm extremely pleased with how well my trailer is towing and how cool the new tires are running.
Way behind where I wanted to be, but that's not unexpected.

We are at mile 66 OK. Had to work on trailer wiring this morning. Tim’s truck is 3 wire(brake lite on separate wire from turn signals) the converter burned up last night.

Dang. Sorry to hear that. At least it's a fairly easy repair and you're not elbow deep in a greasy engine bay.

We are about 30 miles east of Amerillo where are you

About 30 miles west of Amarillo at a pull-out. About to get back on the road. I'm sure you're going faster than my 65-67mph, so you'll eventually catch me and pass me.

We’re running the same speed you going through Flagstaff?

Finally on I 40

I'm at marker 239
I'm hands free I can take a call

Enjoying the scenery. Blew a tire in North Florida and then another just into Nashville. Have extra spares but stopped and bought what I could find since nobody will be open tmmrw...hope I just caught debris on shoulder. Gonna slow down.

IMG_20180915_102558875.jpg

IMG_20180914_213310825.jpg

Yes Roger, going to Flagstaff then north.

Dang Bill, how fast are you going? Your rig isn't even all that heavy to warrant two flats that quick.

I've been overdue. Too many trips with zero flats, it was time, just not an optimal one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom