MIssoula, MT. Mudders assistance needed! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.octagonmma.com
Anybody live out there that can check out a salvage engine for me? I found a seller on eBay that has a salvage operation in Missoula. I'm buying a Tundra V8 and drivetrain plus all the goodies from a rollover 04 Tundra for an 80 series transplant. I need a Mudder to just check out the place and the dude selling for me.

Anyone?

Never heard of him. Where in Missoula is he?

Tom

Rocky Mountain Auto Recycling is his eBay seller store....

Is it wolfe automotive, aka wolfeboy? If so, he is a good seller, mostly deals with pickups and 4 runners. Know him personally. Let me know if that's the guy.

I will take ANY reputable referrals too guys.

Rocky Mountain Auto Recycling is his eBay seller store....

Never heard of him. When's the bidding end? I can ask around and see who he is, might take a couple of days though.

Never heard of him. When's the bidding end? I can ask around and see who he is, might take a couple of days though.

bidding ends around 10 days from now....i left him a voicemail. His name is Vadim Chinikaylo.

THANKS!!!!!

His name is Vadim Chinikaylo.

THANKS!!!!!

I'm thinking there aren't to many that have that name in Missoula, if he actually is located there.

GUYS- please somebody contact me so I can get eyes on this rolled Tundra. I have a deal ready to make. Just need an assessment of the seller......

Are you sure his name is Vadim? There are quite a few Chinikaylo's here in Missoula. I have a neighbor named Vladamir Chinikaylo. I don't know of him dealing in car parts. Check the name again.
post up the Ebay listing

Tom

Vadim is a shortened form of Vladimir, which is a common russian name. Tom he left me a voicemail, I'll call him and get his physical location and associated info. He says warranty included and I need to somehow assess the mechanical condition long distance........Stand by.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom