Missing Person, Help Needed in Yuma AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cross post from Tacoma World that I thought you AZ guys might be able to help with:

"My husband has gone missing near Yuma, AZ. He went hiking/camping in Kofa NWR (off highway 95 just past the border patrol checkpoint at the intersection of King Road) this weekend and was supposed to check in last night and has yet to make contact. I last had contact with him at 1859 Friday 27 JUL.

He was last wearing a light gray Appalachian Toyota Roundup Shirt, Sunglasses, Royal Blue Osprey Backpack, Red/Gray Northface Sleeping Bag.

NCIS, USMC Helo, Yuma County Sheriff, and US Fish & Wildlife are on the scene searching. His rental car has already been identified in the parking lot.

I am worried and can’t control the tears. I have been praying all night and morning that he will be found alive, safe and healthy. If you are able and know the area please help me find my husband. Thank you!"

ATTN YUMA AZ! Missing Person, Help needed!

UPDATE

Leah has given me permission to post on her behalf.

She received message from the medical examiner that they found his body earlier today and confirmed he meets the description. Had the rental car keys, his knife and watch, and the same copper shorts he was wearing. Full details are not available at the time.

Leah requests privacy and no messages at this time. Please just send up prayers and positive thoughts for her during this time.

Thank you.

stronghammer, Today at 3:32 PM

:(:bang::(

So sad- my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends...so sad

Oh man... prayers for the family..

Heartbreaking, looks like he had young kids too.

Very sad, know the area very well after living there for 5 years. Cant understand what he was doing during one of the hottest and most unpredictable times of the year there. The desert, alone with limited resources is very unforgiving

Such a terrible and preventable loss of life. My heart aches for Leah, I cant imagine what she was going through when he didn't report in and couldn't be reached and now...
:(:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom