Missing Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellow Mudders,

In your travels can you please be on the lookout for the gentleman and the vehicle described below? He was last seen near Glacier National Park. Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/pvtz3h

Description: Jonathan Anderson, 37, approx. 5'8" 200 lbs, brown hair, slightly lighter beard, hazel eyes, nice teeth, no tattoos or piercings, appears healthy. His dog's name is Poopers, she is a small black pit bull mix with a white chest and some white sox. They are inseparable.

Have you seen this vehicle in GNP (1984 Chevy Blazer CUCV M1009 OD green with black accents, not camo)?

If you have seen this vehicle in the Glacier National Park, we (his parents, brother, friends) are realizing he is probably lost or vehicle broken down (it's always breaking down) or maybe injured. We last heard from him on the 13th. We think he was last in the area of GNP, near a tourist area. He has a small black pitbull mix dog that travels with him. His birthday was the 22nd and we've not heard a reply to any of our attempted communications. This is his vehicle. It is a 1984 military Chevy Blazer painted OD green. Please contact Flathead County Sheriff (case # 202135402) if you have seen the vehicle in the area including when and where. Thank you.

Drew, there was 2 threads going on this:

I posted this in both Montana clubhouses in the event you guys came across him. I was shown the post through a friend who knows a relative. I don't know him or the family personally. That being said, I haven't heard a thing since I made the posts. I've been pretty curious if he was ever found also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom