Missed Connections (?) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Surprised we don’t have a missed connections thread (or maybe I missed it...).

coming back from skiiing today 12/31/2020 passed a couple of nice LCs.

You #1: eastbound I70 just past Georgetown in the chainup area. White / Pearl LC with an RTT and bull bumper. Hope everything was ok if you were in the chainup area with flashers on (on a clear sunny day).

You#2 Westbound I70 between Idaho springs and Georgetown. Black LC with safari snorkle and frontrunner or prinsu rack.

happy new year !!!

Ha, this kind of funny. Yesterday on my way home from work I blew by an early gold 200 with a roof rack, rock warriors and some passenger rear quarter panel damage. It had Texas plates and was loaded with a family. I was in my work car, not in my LX570. There's only a handful of 200's in my area of Kansas. They would have been like "who is this ogre in the little audi tdi and why is he waving us down."

Ha, this kind of funny. Yesterday on my way home from work I blew by an early gold 200 with a roof rack, rock warriors and some passenger rear quarter panel damage. It had Texas plates and was loaded with a family. I was in my work car, not in my LX570. There's only a handful of 200's in my area of Kansas. They would have been like "who is this ogre in the little audi tdi and why is he waving us down."
I’m in OP. Not many here either

I figure if you have some nice add-ons you may be stopping by Mud occasionally. Nice to get noticed.

FF3BA129-C9A8-4FE0-8C72-D161CE4DECFB.jpeg
Vanderbilt beach rd Naples, FL

This is like a spotted thread thread, just way less frequent right?

This built 200 was seen in the Antioch / Pittsburg area of CA on 1/27. Rare to see 200’s around this area, especially built with a snorkel, bumpers, roof rack..

Does this look like one us?
Wife was driving the 200 and waved but didn’t think he noticed.

55B485FA-46D1-4B07-9E1A-DB1E571EBA31.jpeg

8E47E1D9-C2B2-4180-A5F7-80813E338D55.png

Last edited:
From my FB feed, great looking setup with LC towing a 27FB

1611984389309.png

Not that it has happened yet, but if we keep posting pics let’s try and avoid license plates being included. Yes everyone on the road sees them but having it connected to this forum might be more than some people want.

Today, I was heading Northbound around mile marker 146 on I-65 in Indiana, heading south was a black 200 series with possibly tundra wheels, swing-out rear tire carrier (maybe front armor as well?)

Last edited:
Surprised we don’t have a missed connections thread (or maybe I missed it...).

coming back from skiiing today 12/31/2020 passed a couple of nice LCs.

You #1: eastbound I70 just past Georgetown in the chainup area. White / Pearl LC with an RTT and bull bumper. Hope everything was ok if you were in the chainup area with flashers on (on a clear sunny day).

You#2 Westbound I70 between Idaho springs and Georgetown. Black LC with safari snorkle and frontrunner or prinsu rack.

happy new year !!!
Saw 3 or 4 other Blizzard 16+ LCs in and around Winter Park today.

Ran into 2! modified LX owners in Anza Borrego this weekend. @Tighe

Also the owner of this fine rig in the process of getting sliders. I unfortunately don't recall the name.
1613955031311.png

Looks like a good time was had by all, especially the kids. Wasn't the weather just epic out there this weekend? Trail burgers served at the top of Calcite Mine overlook and my buddies daughter approves.

1613970245774.png

Looks like a good time was had by all, especially the kids. Wasn't the weather just epic out there this weekend? Trail burgers served at the top of Calcite Mine overlook and my buddies daughter approves.
Totally. Only a light layer of dust covering everything when I got home, as opposed to the standard thick coat! Camp kitchen setup looks like it worked out well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom