SOLD Milwaukee, WI: 80 Series ARB [sold] and Trail Gear Front Bumpers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hey All!

Edit: both bumpers have found new owners.

Selling two bumpers no longer in use on my HDJ81, or 80 series. Willing to meet near the Milwaukee, Chicago, Rockford, Madison, and/or Green Bay areas.

Trail Gear front bumper was bedlined and installed by the previous owner. Minor cosmetic blemishes. Asking $200, no hardware included.

DA2A63AB-6B36-4D65-AE66-BC5FD2325161.jpg

Last edited:
If you weren't so far away I'd pickup the ARB bumper. :bang:
Been trying to find a good deal on a bumper because I need one.
It's 13hr minimum one way to Chicago from north Louisiana. But it would be a super dope road trip. Unfortunately the only time I could do that would be the week of thanksgiving.

If you weren't so far away I'd pickup the ARB bumper. :bang:
Been trying to find a good deal on a bumper because I need one.
It's 13hr minimum one way to Chicago from north Louisiana. But it would be a super dope road trip. Unfortunately the only time I could do that would be the week of thanksgiving.

I hear ya man! Was talking with someone in California with the same dilemna.

Ironically I'll be in Baton Rouge for work in a month, but I'll be flying so the bumper won't be in tow.

That's a shame. Enjoy the trip and eat some good food while you are down here. I'll ask my wife if she's interested in making a trip for Thanksgiving since we were considering a trip up to see friends in northern colorado.

I'll be in Maine for work in October for a week, but same thing flying.

That's a shame. Enjoy the trip and eat some good food while you are down here. I'll ask my wife if she's interested in making a trip for Thanksgiving since we were considering a trip up to see friends in northern colorado.

I'll be in Maine for work in October for a week, but same thing flying.

I always do when I'm in town!

If I still haven't sold the ARB bumper by Thanksgiving, it's yours.

Hey Pat,
Thanks again for the ARB. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
Anyone considering a Trail Gear bumper should jump on the deal he's offering. Pat's a great guy, and was very easy to work with.

Hey Pat,
Thanks again for the ARB. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
Anyone considering a Trail Gear bumper should jump on the deal he's offering. Pat's a great guy, and was very easy to work with.

Thanks for the kind words Carl, and likewise - glad you're happy with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom