Mid Ohio Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sounds good ,been still thinking about doing some wheeling up this way.

99 taco trd
87 fj 60
tlca # 14863

Hey everyone! Southern Ohio here chiming in and letting you all know that if its ok, me and my other half would like to come. I am actually a newbie and am picking up my 80 tomorrow. I am very excited to announce the rebirth of a beautiful girl who was born in 96' and has only 80K miles to her credit. She is locked, cocked, and ready to role and in mint condition. I searched long and hard and almost bought a non-locked, but am glad I waited it out for this fairly low mileage beauty. Anyway, I am free that weekend and would love to becomce a part of the club if its ok with you all. Let me know what I can bring to help out. Thanks everyone and hello again from South Point, OH.
Paul

Beno,

Drinking in the park is a no-no, but right across the street is a nice place to grab a bite and a beer :beer: We have a little Rock Crawlin' to play with and fishing if anyone wants.

Paul,

Come awn up.

Also, if anyone wants to join, we are running Stone Quarry on Sunday in McArthur. Might leave Saturday night and camp then run Sunday. Might just drive down and back on Sunday too.

If anyone is interested in wheeling' with us, please chime in.

Mark

82Trekker said:
Beno,

Drinking in the park is a no-no, but right across the street is a nice place to grab a bite and a beer :beer: We have a little Rock Crawlin' to play with and fishing if anyone wants.

Paul,

Come awn up.

Also, if anyone wants to join, we are running Stone Quarry on Sunday in McArthur. Might leave Saturday night and camp then run Sunday. Might just drive down and back on Sunday too.

If anyone is interested in wheeling' with us, please chime in.

Mark

Thanks for the info. Mark. I'll bring some local non-alcoholic root beer!!

So far, it looks like three to four rigs from the NE Ohio area...Anyone know if Dianna on the East side of Cleveland is coming?

Later.
-o-

MVM...What happened with the Nissans? When did you pick up a Toyota?

phishtaco said:
MVM...What happened with the Nissans? When did you pick up a Toyota?

Time for a change :) I took the trekker on a trade for building a truggie for a buddy of mine in December. Are you coming for the meeting?

I doubt it, I gotta run to Cbus this weekend to see my parents real quick for my bday. My 40 isn't running so well waiting for someone to help swap a newer 2f in, when they get a chance. The 80 is just a plain old mall cruiser.

phishtaco said:
I doubt it, I gotta run to Cbus this weekend to see my parents real quick for my bday. My 40 isn't running so well waiting for someone to help swap a newer 2f in, when they get a chance. The 80 is just a plain old mall cruiser.

That's too bad. Happy Birthday at least. :beer:

Thanks...finally 30 :)
I'm gonna swing by the roc on Monday and flex out the 80

phishtaco said:
Thanks...finally 30 :)
I'm gonna swing by the roc on Monday and flex out the 80

Marc invited us out there a few weeks back...it's definately worth the visit. Alot of work has gone in to the place and Marc's a great host as always. :popcorn:

Have fun over there...hope we can hook up on a run soon.

Peace,

I just talked to a few new guys in town with some built trucks.

Should be mucho eye candy at this meeting.

Happy 4rth, don't blow any digits off your hand.

:beer:

Karl

On another note, since the club is totally re-structuring, it is a good chance
that the name will be changed, so start thinking of a good solution.

Now.....Mid Ohio Land Cruisers

IMHO it should have context to "Ohio", "Toyota", and "4x4".

Karl

Hey Karl,

Happy 4th to you!

4Ohio4Toyota
YotaOhio4x4
Buckeye 4x4 Toyota Owners
Buckeye Yota 4x4 TrailRiders
Buckeye Crawlers
Buckeye Yota Crawlers

Pre-Ran the loop from Lake Alma yesterday with the SoutWest TrailRiders --very well built jeeps and anonether mini. You still ridin' on Sunday?

So what time are we shooting for this Saturday? Those of us with a 1.5/2.0 hour drive down I-71 should be given some tardy leeway!! :flipoff2:

Thanks!
-onur
Akron, OH

beno said:
Anyone know if Dianna on the East side of Cleveland is coming?

Later.
-o-

Hi Beno

It's not looking like I'm going to be able to make it, :crybaby: I have a softball tournament in Cincy so maybe on the way down or back I can stop in and just say hi, would love to meet everyone!

beno said:
So what time are we shooting for this Saturday? Those of us with a 1.5/2.0 hour drive down I-71 should be given some tardy leeway!! :flipoff2:

Thanks!
-onur
Akron, OH

Noon! And we are countin' on keeping it flexible so anyone traveling a distance won't feel rushed or late.

For those joining us for the run, we will be leaving for Lake Alma around 5 pm on Saturday.

Well thanks to Onur, I am aware of this meet now. I should be able to make it as well, is there anything I can bring as far as food to this meet? I'll be the only one in a white 80 with Montana plates.. (I'm pretty sure) Can't wait to actually meet some ppl from the board, and see some other rigs.

-Gary

Also, I'm not familar with the area, I see the map of Griggs Resevior, but where at the park is the meet?

gbell210 said:
Well thanks to Onur, I am aware of this meet now. I should be able to make it as well, is there anything I can bring as far as food to this meet? I'll be the only one in a white 80 with Montana plates.. (I'm pretty sure) Can't wait to actually meet some ppl from the board, and see some other rigs.

-Gary

Also, I'm not familar with the area, I see the map of Griggs Resevior, but where at the park is the meet?

hey Gary--

Check out posts #21 and #25 for directions/map coordinates.

I'm bringing some side dishes and some pop...I think some of the local guys are going to do the cook out part...someone correct me if I am wrong... ;)

See you then Gary.
Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom