Michelin XL 1100R16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
4 Qty 37" Michelin XL 1100R16 Mudders For Sale

For sale: 4 qty Michelin XL 1100R16's "Military Mud tires". ~99% tread remaining 2 of them still had original sales sticker stuck to the side of them when I got them,... originally sold for $550 apiece, granted they were on military 8-on-huge split rims w/ the runflats inside of them (weighed 225 lbs each). A couple of them have some overspray from when Uncle Sam was camo-ing the rims,... haven't
Currently mounted on US Wheel 90 series 16x8 rims w/ 2 inch backspacing, reversed shell, painted w/blue hammerite. Probably now weigh ~125 lbs apiece mounted.
They measure out at ~37-1/4" tall, ~11" wide. They carry an "E" load rating, and are rated at 4,800 lbs each. Would mount them on my Superduty if I didn't have a Camper to haul,... would be way too tall!!
Will sell on rims, or without them,... your choice. $600/set off,... $900/set on.

Preferrably for pick-up, otherwise you make the shipping arrangements, and I can drop them off. Will deliver within reasonable distance for a fee, availability permitting.

In Yakima, WA.

Can get photos, but the weather outside at the moment is absolutely miserable.

Any questions??

Last edited:
MichelinXL 1100R16 pics

OK the rain/wind cleared up. Here are a few pics:
(Hope this works)
You may not be able to tell by pics,... there are no nubs on these tires, but on a couple of the them, there is some residual seam-flap left from when they were molded (as an indication of wear, or lack thereof). Also note 4th tire is mounted on rear,... in background.
Tires1.jpg
Tires2.jpg
Tread.jpg

tires and rims

Hey there,
I'm running the XZL's....up here in Canada eh:) Any way you could bring them across the border? How much for the rims alone?
Thanks for your time
Chris

MichelinXL 1100R16

Tires have been sold.

Hope they work well for you, Ken!!

Enjoy!!

WILL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom