MGrew Pre-run... June 22-24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gunga Galunga said:
Thanks, Jerod! I'd really like to hear some stories from your "way down under" adventure. Sat AM with the fam seems best. Is there a meet up point and time on Sat?

Pm russ in california if he doesn't chime in soon.

Sat AM with the fam seems best. Is there a meet up point and time on Sat?

I'll be with Lost Coast 4x4's at the Obrien store for a 10am start...:rolleyes: well, there abouts.
More than welcome to join along. Not sure how many rigs we'll have but the more the merrier. :hmm: :clap: :steer: :cheers:
:cool:

I'll be with Lost Coast 4x4's at the Obrien store for a 10am start...:rolleyes: well, there abouts.
More than welcome to join along. Not sure how many rigs we'll have but the more the merrier. :hmm: :clap: :steer: :cheers:

I'll be the one in the blue "06 LC Hundy at a store in Obrien. Ha. I think I'll PM you Russ. Turkish coffee and biscuits anyone?

Rain probable from Friday afternoon into Saturday. Looks like it will be a wet pre-run! ;p

Looks like I may be driving up to Springfield to look at a 4door Tacoma TRD this Saturday. Will probably stay in a motel Sat. night.and come home Sunday. Does anyone know a good but cheap motel in that area? Like I said,,,,, maybe. If not, i will be in Obrian Sat. morning. :cheers:

Not going to happen, I TRULY apologize! I will have my cell on me if you girls need anything, or if you want to DD me again.....

Is it possible the trail could be closed? Is there a gate yet? :confused:

It's gonna be wet. Raining pretty good in J'ville at the moment. Is there dry fire wood at the Obrien store?

OK Russ. 10 AM OBrien store rain or shine right? Just checking before I drag the family out on another one of my "Grand Adventures".

OK Russ. 10 AM OBrien store rain or shine right?

:rolleyes: Yup. :steer: It's like, tomorrow's the day and the weather is what ever we get. And yes, it looks like some rain though I'm not sure it'll last too long into sat. Some sun I see in our future. Cool sat nite. Sounds peachy...dontchyathink?.:D
Too bad we can't get some live reports tonight from the trail!:eek::clap::cheers:
Onward...

Safe trip guys- and some pics when you return! ;)

Heading out...:steer:camera in hand.:D

Right behind you. Patchy clouds here and no rain. Keep your fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom