Metalspice's better half's Buggy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just thought I would share pics of my buddy's (and TLCA admin. Jen L.'s hubby's) buggy. Eric Lorincz built this and sent me some pics. He is not much of a webwheeler but I thought this crowd would appreciate this:

22RE, W56, drops in t-case gears, stock axles, thumb throttle, welded front and back, 38's, beadlocks, full tube chassis, stock birfs:cool:

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

Any idea what the wheelbase is on that? The chassis itself is really compact, thats sweet.

Wheelbase is around 100"....

I am sure Eric just used what he had for birfs and he says he is planning on Longs when they break.. the pass birf is clicking already;)

He has not weighed it but would be surprised if it exceeded 2000lbs.

Not much of a web wheeler here. I've thrashed the hell out of it. Am convinced it's the best way to go with a mini driveline.

Not much of a web wheeler here. I've thrashed the hell out of it. Am convinced it's the best way to go with a mini driveline.

Didn't you have an IFS mini in the Black Hills a few years back with a similar paint scheme?

Should be fun!

:beer:

Yup. Luftwaffe fighter paint.

update..

Eric was at FlatNasty in his buggy this past weekend.... got the farthest up "bounty hill" of anyone so far.... rolled once on another obstacle, flogged it extremely hard and.........with stock birfs, welded front:D of course he knows something will break eventually but wow, it's all holding up nicely so far.

i swear i saw that buggy on a trailer at tracter supply in the ky, are you the rice on the rocks eric that went to livingston with fryman and steve recently.

Would like to see a little more info on this buggy if possible, I like the size and weight of this unit.

Very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom