Merus Adventure Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

N in N

TLCA# 7287
Threads
Has anyone ventured to Merus Adventure Park outside of Amarillo Tx.? In the Palo Duro Canyon. Just found it on the internet and was throwing around a trip next year.
It shows a little over 7 something hours away for me in mid Nebraska.
Is there any intrest in a trip down there? Possibly June. I know it is right after Cruise Moab.

Has anyone ventured to Merus Adventure Park outside of Amarillo Tx.? In the Palo Duro Canyon. Just found it on the internet and was throwing around a trip next year.
Is there any intrest in a trip down there? Possibly June. I know it is right after
Is there any intrest in a trip down there? Possibly June. I know it is right after Cruise Moab.
I’m from Amarillo and I have been once to the first annual Land Cruisers unite last year it was a good time a lot of good trails and good variety of difficulty they will have the second annual Land Cruiser unite coming up in October

I’m from Amarillo and I have been once to the first annual Land Cruisers unite last year it was a good time a lot of good trails and good variety of difficulty they will have the second annual Land Cruiser unite coming up in October
I will keep it in mind. Hope to run down and check it out sometime. Better with other like minded wheelers. Lol

I can' seem to find any info on the Landcruisers Unite event and Merus Adventure site says page not found? What's the story? Heading down that way soon and would love to check it out.

I can' seem to find any info on the Landcruisers Unite event and Merus Adventure site says page not found? What's the story? Heading down that way soon and would love to check it out.
Not sure. Have not tried to get any info on that event.

Merus Adventure Park. Here is the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom