Menmorial Weekend 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Current Reservation spots

1. @Justsendit
2. @flyingmonkey @saltycoconuts Alt #2
3. Lawdawg Paid up
4. @slickdealmike Paid up
5. @slickdealmike Paid up
6. @Surfoverland [S]@guardcompany Alt #1[/S] @Loober Alt #3 Paid up
7. Devin El Gordo Paid up
8. @Mogwai Paid up
9. @Bud_Dude Paid up
10. @JonPanic @RET2 Alt #4 Paid up

I've booked the Awesome campsite up in the Lower Sequoias for Memorial Weekend 2020 (May 22nd - 25th) As the title implies, this will be a guys (plus little guys) trip, so a little time for Father Son and even Grandson bonding time. The Tule River flows right through the camp site and trout fishing is literally 50 ft from your tent. You can hike to your hearts content all the way to the top of the mountain, or explore Kings Canyon or several other cool places while your there. The sites are pretty cozy for parking but we can squeeze 2 rigs in each spot for a total of 10. As of now I've got 4 committed, so we are down to 6 rigs left, so get your name on the list if you want to secure your spot. There are currently 4 other camp sites left as of 7:30 this morning, but they will probably go by the end of the day or tomorrow, so if your wanting your own site, you better jump on it now. Recreation.gov I've already paid for the sites for the entire weekend the total cost per rig would be $60 for 3 nights, which includes the parking fee.

Last year was the first year in 7 that I've ever seen snow up there, which made it absolutely beautiful, but typically the weather is fair during the day and cool at night. But the scenery usually makes up for any glitches in the weather!

Looking forward to this again!

IMG_20190525_112201.jpg

IMG_20190526_115129.jpg

20190525_113235.jpg

20190526_170705_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Running by the war dept.

checking with the tower before take off..

hmmm. So I meet youfor the first time during the Mojave Trail run and during the drive home I just so happen to notice my side view mirrors starting to shake and it ALSO just so happens that when I search for a fix on mud YOUR name pops up with a pretty solid solution. Well played. Well played. ;)

I may have helped....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

In! +2 little guys. Wife will be stoked she gets the weekend free.

Only two spots remaining. If those that were getting permission from the war dept or just on the fence time is limited. I posted the attendees so far on the first post so you all can see who is going.

There is still one other site available (Who does #2 work for?) and site #1 is available Friday and Saturday night.

Count me in for this trip. I'll plan on bringing my son Nevan and hopefully grandson Elek along. - Thanks, Bud

I'm in as well.

So we have 1 extra rig at this point, so the option is to either get the #2 site or @guardcompany (Last one to sign up) becomes an alternate if anyone drops out between now and then?

You can put me as an alternate. No worries.

Nice work team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom