Meeting this week? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40's rock

SILVER Star
Threads
It is the second Thursday...Planning on driving the tow rig if I can find enough space to park

By Gawd it is that time again.:cheers:

See y'all Thursday around 7:00 at Pappa's BBQ in Dallas.

Yep... it's stuffed potato time again.
See y'all Thursday!
Nick

:crybaby: Wish I could be there, but don't arrive back at DFW until 11:00 tonight... :crybaby:

Good news for everybody. I will not be able to make it, again. Wife working crazy hours, and I have the kiddo, and he is testing for his next level belt in Karate this month, so he has his class tonight.

I'll be there tonight.

I should be there, but probably not in the Cruiser. We're doing some construction at our house and it's buried in the garage with materials.

Hey gang,

Just an FYI...my little brother (Drew Kelley) is going to be at the meeting tonight. He has been to a few meetings with me in the past, but this will be his first meeting as an official cruiser owner.

He will be looking to pay his LSLC dues & introduce himself....

Anyway, I can't make it as I am out of town, but wanted to give the welcome wagon a heads up.

-Ryan

Great meeting and lots of folks!

Mike Duffy dropped in after being away for a few years. Same as ever, we all had a good time. Perry brought the Pirate Ship and everyone toured his new "home" discussing interior decorating tips and appropriate accents. (smirk)

For those that didn't make it, we plan to push ICBM to the weekend of Nov 9-11. That avoids conflict with the Crawl and the opening of deer season.

Since our meeting falls on Nov 8th, we figure any charity activity will have to happen Dec 13th. Y'all be thinking what you want to do and who you want to give the money to. I suggested Nick's Outreach to Wayward Girls, but y'all will have to bring a bunch of ones.

That's all folks,
Nick

Pics of the Pirate Ship at Pappas

roomandpirate 011.jpg

roomandpirate 013.jpg

Pics of the Pirate Ship at Pappas

That is an awesome rig. Couldn't make it last night to see it in person.
Are we wrapping the mother ship with a texas sized LSLC emblem? I know somebody can work it into the jolly roger flag.

Nope....its a pirate ship....logo installed today

booty.jpg

Like I said last night.... Stabbin Cabin! :eek::beer::princess::clap:

I hope you have better luck with this one than the 40. I don't have anything big enough to tow this one to the meetins. :)

you have to come to the meetings first....just lock the doors and come on out....your "visitors" aren't going anywhere anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom