Builds meet tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Igy. I love that rig. But I just can’t afford it. Have to pass after all.

we should've opened the toolbox...i found another stowaway !!!!
had to remove both front bumpers, but annie and tucson are together tucked away in the garage.

View attachment 2005027

i can see the emotions flowing thru all the way from both sides. This pose should be on every cover page related to classic Land Cruisers.

so, i bought tucson at a bad time...i brought it home just in time to find out i was being transferred to wyoming (that part was a positive....so glad i'm not in kalorado, especially for this b.s.) . i towed it home from arizona, only to have to tow it down to bonham and leave in the capable care of texican for almost two years. i have after living in a hotel, i finally bought a house in cheyenne to find their rules were too strict to build a suitable shop, so i've since bought a 13 acre farm complete with barn and tiny insulated quonset hut that should fit tucson just fine. after a delay on a trailer build, one of the techs at my shop was able to make it down to texas and load up my motorcyle and annie and tucson. they should be home tomorrow!!!!!
124273782_10218005570786935_1526127757597613041_o.jpg

Wow, that's a long time to be without your stuff--you are a patient person. Congrats on the new place.
lol...i am sooooo not patient. thankfully, the move entailed starting up a company almost from scratch with a lot of newbie employees, hotel living while fixing up one home the next state south to rent, finding a home here, moving, then realizing that home wasn't going to work, finding a new home, dealing with a deadbeat renter, nothing but clusterfucks at work and selling one house and buying another the same week and moving out of one, into storage, then from storage to the new one in one month and the new house was owned by a hotbox smoker who never cleaned. been too busy to miss too much stuff ;) Huge ass thanks to @Texican for taking care of everything for me.

they are tucked away in my she shed now. took a bit of cramming but both eventually fit, so right now, 7 of 9 vehicles (if you include the trailer) are indoors for the winter!!!! wooohooo!!!!
20201108_090703.jpg

lol...i am sooooo not patient. thankfully, the move entailed starting up a company almost from scratch with a lot of newbie employees, hotel living while fixing up one home the next state south to rent, finding a home here, moving, then realizing that home wasn't going to work, finding a new home, dealing with a deadbeat renter, nothing but clusterfucks at work and selling one house and buying another the same week and moving out of one, into storage, then from storage to the new one in one month and the new house was owned by a hotbox smoker who never cleaned. been too busy to miss too much stuff ;) Huge ass thanks to @Texican for taking care of everything for me.

they are tucked away in my she shed now. took a bit of cramming but both eventually fit, so right now, 7 of 9 vehicles (if you include the trailer) are indoors for the winter!!!! wooohooo!!!!
View attachment 2491085
Hey, I want a she shed!!!

so, i bought tucson at a bad time...i brought it home just in time to find out i was being transferred to wyoming (that part was a positive....so glad i'm not in kalorado, especially for this b.s.) . i towed it home from arizona, only to have to tow it down to bonham and leave in the capable care of texican for almost two years. i have after living in a hotel, i finally bought a house in cheyenne to find their rules were too strict to build a suitable shop, so i've since bought a 13 acre farm complete with barn and tiny insulated quonset hut that should fit tucson just fine. after a delay on a trailer build, one of the techs at my shop was able to make it down to texas and load up my motorcyle and annie and tucson. they should be home tomorrow!!!!! View attachment 2488440
Love this truck, is it getting used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom