Meet “Lost Count”, my new foster Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like it

Thanks! You helped! LOL!
I LOVE a murdered out rig. So I'm definitely doing the black wheels, just gonna powder the alloys I think. Also blacking the chrome ring on the grill. That should get rid of ant silver minus the decals.

Also, last night while I was in the fender, I disconnected the antenna since it does work and ratchets every time I turn off the truck.
So tonight I get online to find a new antenna mast complete plug in unit... WOW!!!! even the chinese ones are close to $200... looks like I'll just go disconnected. LOL.

Is there a fixed mast conversion you could do?

Not a cruiser but here is a write-up for a 3rd gen 4runner

Course you may not listen to the radio enough to worry with it

Is there a fixed mast conversion you could do?

Course you may not listen to the radio enough to worry with it

It picks up the stations I listen to without it hooked up. So I’m good for now.

Also, last night while I was in the fender, I disconnected the antenna since it does work and ratchets every time I turn off the truck.
So tonight I get online to find a new antenna mast complete plug in unit... WOW!!!! even the chinese ones are close to $200... looks like I'll just go disconnected. LOL.

Motor seems to be stripped internally
Mast is fine

Last night I threw on the old set of Tundra wheels with 33’s that @ClankBang has been storing at his house for half a decade and came off my old Tundra. I actually like the look of these more than the round hole ones! But I LOVE the tire size. I think this is the tire size I’m getting in an AT once I get the alloy wheels powder coated.
I forgot how much an old rig just can immediately suck up a few hundred dollars like nothing. I drove it to the beach two weekends ago and it started throwing misfires and I knew it was the coil packs or plugs. So after new Denso Plugs and 1 Denso coilpack, Lost Count runs SO smooth...
The intake has developed quite the whistle... it might be getting TOO MUCH air. 😂 Jokes.

4E263854-0AFF-422B-BF25-89DDA5CF58C9.jpeg

4F709C67-129F-47AD-B199-949C31847BBA.jpeg

I'm LOVING these 5-spoke steel wheels oddly. I think I'm keeping these on there, getting some spacers and just gonna keep the 18" alloy for whenever it's no longer mine. But I’ll grab some Mall Terrain tires in this exact size since I love this stance! 33’s!

2C146F24-977C-4161-B878-8BB2C8D1C153.jpeg

542FB15B-8FC3-4451-ACEC-47138DF9E63B.jpeg

New “forever” shoes, Falken something or nother.
Rock Warrior wheels

9B487568-EC72-4DE4-A233-DD35042DBE32.jpeg

Boy the "foster" sure is looking good these days.

One day these sliders gonna be bad, cricket

73CC7BFE-4C71-4486-8EF6-135B034699E7.jpeg

Dang those stamped steps are sweet! Where’d you get those?? I’d like to add some to my future trail gears for my 80

From Home Depot! Small plates and Cut'em to fit! then dimpled them! I got 7 more to do!

One day I'll learn how to weld so I can do cool stuff.

Yeah! ME TOO!

You know, @Land Speeder , even though I posted yesterday about contemplating selling my 100, this thread has got me thinking about doubling-down on it and getting some of the niggly repairs done, getting a new set of tires, and maybe a bumper or something. Is that Cole's bumper you've got on there?

You know, @Land Speeder , even though I posted yesterday about contemplating selling my 100, this thread has got me thinking about doubling-down on it and getting some of the niggly repairs done, getting a new set of tires, and maybe a bumper or something. Is that Cole's bumper you've got on there?
do it. most of us live close by and we have wrenching days to knock out those small repairs.

Last edited:
Here’s how they look cut to fit bit without dimples. I’ll do those tomorrow, done for the evening and gotta mtn bike tomorrow morning.

DF21E5C1-C82F-4AF7-822D-7A195093C6DA.jpeg

Nope, we need you back active! Can't be selling your ride! Let us help you with those (what) repairs!
Yeah, Cole sold me the bumper.

Dumbest idea I’ve ever had was to make these plates.😂 They done. But wow they were a pain.

7DBC7B57-7033-4876-A1C1-303CADC5B651.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom