Mark Levinson Amp (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well it appears that my ML amp, on my 06 LX, is on its way out. I am getting loud popping noises and then the audio quits and I can not adjust the volume. Sometime this happens after a couple mins of use and sometimes close to a hour goes by when it quits.

I did some searching and all signs point to the amp going out. I found a forum post of place out east that repairs them but they want $475 and I am hoping to avoid spending that much.

Anyone have a lead on a replacement amp or have any information on swapping it out?

Thanks.

There are two or three replacements on eBay for the $400-$500 range. Two are international which sounds complicated. I know this because I just bought a truck with 180k and have front speakers, but nothing else including sub and was thinking amp. The radio also cuts out above a certain volume. Lexus doesn’t really want to deal with it. Local stereo place says it’s too proprietary to touch. Let me know if you have any clues.

I have an amp from my 02 LC for sale. It's the JBL unit. Don't know if it is compatible or not or able to be retrofitted. If so it'd be a more cost effective route for you. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom