For Sale March OUTSIDE Madness Sale FJ40 Parts Headlight bucket ,Dual brake booster #2 3 speed 4 speed Tranny transfer case trim rings, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
March OUTSIDE Madness Sale FJ40 Parts Headlight bucket ,Dual brake booster #2 3 speed 4 speed Tranny transfer case trim rings, soft top channel misc. gas pedals Now $5. fj60. headlight bezels $ Cheap,, Steering box #2. $20 Warn hub $10. brackets many are $5. BUY. 7 parts pay for 5. yes that's a good deal. BUNDLE!

Uq7Ao1nwTPa7jA%I6REunA.jpg

6Zs7boNvRWy+ZMj%mOpYog.jpg

aLqfFfZUSxaN0+xH9fEixw.jpg

jj35%frQQbqW3J2UR6yDJg.jpg

9zUuz1ziRTuSRBcUyg%oEw.jpg

What is that 3 to 4 transfercase trim? First dip plz

I'll take the gear shift plate for $5, the 2 outside gas pedals for the $5 each (middle looks like the end is broken or welded), and the WARN hub you have listed for $10. If you have more hubs let me know.

Last edited:
Soft top header pieces and steering box please
SOFT top channel $10. OLD steering box $10. its heavy. that will help with shipping at least. Did you see small driveline piece I will match price on the other one you bought ,,Dave. I added the 3 smaller pulleys free. The large one I believe was from a Chevy. figured you don't want to pay shipping on that one Dave

Last edited:
I'll take the gear shift plate for $5, the 2 outside gas pedals for the $5 each (middle looks like the end is broken or welded), and the WARN hub you have listed for $10. If you have more hubs let me know.
DRAKE. WARN HUB. $!0. 2 gas Pedals $10 for both. GEAR shift plate $5. Total is $25. correct. thanks Drake

Hi Dave, your post says "gas pedals are now $5" but if that was a mistake I will still take them. If you have more hubs let me know what you have.
Gas Pedals $5 each. equals $10 for 2 ,1 hub WARN. $10. and 1 shift plate $5. is this correct then? Total $25 for all.

Put me second in line for the gas pedals. I will take the carburetor insulator with the PCV hose on it. It’s next to the clutch fork in the fourth pic.

Come to think of it, I will take the clutch fork too. 😀

The thick fuel pump packing left of the clutch fork plz,

Last edited:
Gas Pedals $5 each. equals $10 for 2 ,1 hub WARN. $10. and 1 shift plate $5. is this correct then? Total $25 for all.
Hi Dave, yes you are correct, sorry.....been a long day I guess and my brain is already asleep. Thanks!

Put me second in line for the gas pedals. I will take the carburetor insulator with the PCV hose on it. It’s next to the clutch fork in the fourth pic.

Come to think of it, I will take the clutch fork too. 😀
Car insulator $5. Clutch fork $5. I may have more in back. only one pedal left it was welded at one time?

Pass on the welded pedal. Thanks for looking. Interested in a couple of the older clutch forks too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom