March Meet 'n Greet ... item left behind or misplaced? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks! It was awesome hanging out on Meet 'n Greet weekend, and doing some serious trail cleanup! I'm always ready to join trail work-- I'm just now getting the idea of how to use our IH8Mud site...
After the Meet 'n Greet, I seemed to have left behind my Yeti cup (branded TegoData and Kaminario) with a bright blue paracord handle. It's probably NOT in the forest ;-} but perhaps in some odd place in the barn. If you saw it after we'd cleaned up the barn, let RTSEAT (me) know -- I'd be cool to get it back.
Well, just wishin' 'n hopin'... See y'all at the next event!

I can’t say I remember seeing your yeti but if it was left behind, I probably have it. I will check my gear… and the barn.

Hi folks! It was awesome hanging out on Meet 'n Greet weekend, and doing some serious trail cleanup! I'm always ready to join trail work-- I'm just now getting the idea of how to use our IH8Mud site...
After the Meet 'n Greet, I seemed to have left behind my Yeti cup (branded TegoData and Kaminario) with a bright blue paracord handle. It's probably NOT in the forest ;-} but perhaps in some odd place in the barn. If you saw it after we'd cleaned up the barn, let RTSEAT (me) know -- I'd be cool to get it back.
Well, just wishin' 'n hopin'... See y'all at the next event!
Hi guys! One more bit re. my misplaced Yeti cup... I'd lightly etched the bottom with my handle "The Navigator" (RighTSEAT, of course). It's out there somewhere. . . Thanks for keeping an eye out!

I thought this was one of the items we found during cleanup on Sunday. I know we kept it but not positive where it went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom