March 2010 Events (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
:beer:Monthly Meeting at Ralph Hayes Toyota March 6th 12pm to 4pm
3525 Clemson Blvd
Anderson, SC 29623
The wonderful team at RHT has decided to throw a BBQ for the UC on their lot. Let's show Rick Arflin and the rest of the RHT gang some appreciation. Remember, UC members get 25% off parts and service, so place your orders before the MM and pick them up at the BBQ. Check your email for forthcoming details. We will need a headcount for this one.

:steer:Wheeling
Gulches ORV in Laurens, SC March 20-21 with ONSC, camping on-site is available.
Gulches Off*Road Vehicle Park

Let's get a headcount for the either event.
Post up if you are going to:
:beer: MONTHLY MEETING :beer:
:steer: GULCHES :steer:
:beer: BOTH :steer:

Last edited:
Definately RHT meeting.

Possibly late Saturday night thru Sunday at Gulches.

for sure RHT- I am dropping my Tacoma off friday for 90k service and Rick and the boys are kind enough to provide a rental- How is that for service? Great dealer and worth the drive for us NC members.

Me and the whole family will be there. As much as RHT has done for us in the past and present I think we owe it to them to show our support for them. It would be nice to have a big gathering.

Who is with me?

So I am thinking about dusting off the piggy and heading up on Sat. Rick or anyone else from the ATL, let me know when you'll be headed out and I'll leave 30 min ahead of you so you can pick me up off the side of the road if the pig quits. I'll be the pregnant lady kicking the red and white truck.

;)

What's the agenda for the meeting? Might not be able to make the whole thing...

I'll be the pregnant lady kicking the red and white truck.

That's what imma talkin' 'bout!

I hear a tale that several regional TOYOTA folks will be there to chat with us. If you have any questions, now is the time to get it from the horse's mouth. And, now more than ever, Ralph Hayes Toyota needs our support. Rick Arflin and crew have been invaluable to our club's success.

I'll see y'all there!

So I am thinking about dusting off the piggy and heading up on Sat. Rick or anyone else from the ATL, let me know when you'll be headed out and I'll leave 30 min ahead of you so you can pick me up off the side of the road if the pig quits. I'll be the pregnant lady kicking the red and white truck.

;)

Heather if you bring yours. I'll bring mine.

Wish I could make it...I'll be working instead.

:bounce2:Everyone needs to come out to this MM. Not only will the RHT team be there, but they are bringing in the big guys from the SET District Level to meet us. They really want to become more involved with our club and we need to have a good showing.

How often do you get a chance to talk to someone at the District Level? This could be your opportunity to let them know what you like about your Toyota truck.

The Ralph Hayes Toyota team is preparing a big BBQ lunch for us and this should be a fun event. Weather is gonna be beautiful this weekend, so come on out.

Please POST UP if you are planning on attending. We have to give RHT a head count for the BBQ.

:beer: MONTHLY MEETING :beer:Count me and Kitty for 2, and J-Bo is showing up too. We might go to Gulches too, still planning around an engine swap for Kitty's rig.

Last edited:
I have not been to any of the meetings yet but will try to get there. I have a service person comeing over and some work to do in the morning. No promise but will try.

I have been too busy to really participate in anything lately but I am gonna be there Saturday. I think barbecue and Land Cruisers are my 2 favorite things! Also want to show off my latest -62!;p

Also does anyone need any used parts or carbs? I could haul that stuff down on Sat.

Also remember RHT service and parts department is open Sat so you could order parts now and pick them up at the meeting. Or call and schedule an oil change or other maint on Sat.

All UC members get 25% off parts and labor. A heck of a deal.

Also does anyone need any used parts or carbs? I could haul that stuff down on Sat.

Hey Marshall, do you have a carb that will work on my piggy yet?

Oh, and I started up the pig tonight. It was slow, but it fired up. I am headed to do a couple laps around the neighborhood to make sure I still have brakes and all that good stuff. So I'll hold you to that "you bring yours I'll bring mine" thing.

Last edited:
Depends on if I can get out of the house or not. If so I will bring my 21 month old and my new pickup for everyone to see. We shall see what I can work out.

On a side note. Anyone headed down from Asheville? I have a guy that has a Yakima system for my new truck and I'd be very greatful to anyone who can get it and bring it down. Please PM for details. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom