Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an '84 that is very nice but unfortunately it came from the factory without A/C. I am trying to gather the parts to add A/C so I need the dash control, amplifier, crankshaft pulley, carb step up vacuum switch, hoses, firewall hose grommet and other parts. I have a compressor, evaporator and condensor as those are easy to source. Basically need everything else associated with the A/C system. Thanks
I have a complete A/C system from my '86 FJ60 at my place in Nevada, but won't be out there until late February. The FJ60 only had about 126,000 miles on it when it was last driven. I do have a few of the smaller parts here in New Mexico. I'll be back Tuesday and can see what I have to ship out sooner.

Sorry, no knobs.

DSCN9205.JPG
DSCN9207.JPG
DSCN9210.JPG
DSCN9223.JPG
DSCN9227.JPG

Rust and dent free hood for FJ 60? Drivers' side rear mudflap?

Rust and dent free hood for FJ 60? Drivers' side rear mudflap?
I do have a good rust-free hood from an '85 FJ60, but no mud flaps. I can get the hood as close as Las Vegas, NV in a few weeks when I drive out there. There are Forward Air locations in Las Vegas and in Union City (between Fremont and Hayward). I've used them quite a few times to send pallets with transmissions and transfer cases to California and Oregon. I think it's too big for Greyhound - I've used them a lot also.

PM me if interested.

I have one from an '85 FJ60 here in New Mexico, and I'll be driving out to Las Vegas next week. I was thinking of keeping it as a spare for my '86, but may be willing to sell it. I'll let you know later this week.

Have a antenna for a 60? Also looking for the clear plastic inside the dash cluster and the passenger rear tail light cover. If you're in Vegas I'm just up in St. George.

The only antenna I have is an aftermarket stubby rubber antenna. Don't have any more of those other parts.

Heading back out to Nevada today, Las Vegas area. Will be able to ship much of what I have left, and deliver more locally. FJ60 parts.

FJ60 intake and exhaust manifolds, miscellaneous smog parts including ABV, ASV, VSVs, hoses, etc. (air rail, downpipe, check valves, BVSVs are spoken for). Also have several skid plates, one freshly painted in VHT satin black roll bar and chassis paint. Several air cleaner housings in great shape. And more.

Do you have the rocker trim or headlight bezels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom