Manual seat height adjustment on electric seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My passenger seat is dead. Fortunately it is as far back as it can go. Unfortunately the seat height or tilt is adjusted as far up as it can go in the front and back. Is there a way to adjust the seat height manually on a non-op seat? The only thing I can find while searching is the manual front to back adjustment.

Thank you

It may be your switch is dead. You could take the seat out and apply 12v to the motors and see if they work/adjust. Obviously it will take a bit to get the adjustment where you want it if the seat is out of the vehicle, but it is worth a try. I can't remember if there are 2 motors for the seat height adjustment but if so they both might need to be activated at the same time to avoid binding up or breaking something. Just a thought.

I also am assuming your title means "how to manually adjust the height of a non operating electric seat". If they are manual seats, someone else will have to comment as I wasn't fortunate enough to have them in mine.

You are correct, these are electric seats. I added that info to the post title.

Thanks for the info, I will go ahead, take the seat out and try the steps you listed above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom