MAKE OFFER! FJ60 seats- $45, 2F Carb - $75, C cons. $25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2F Carb - $75............

Seats all gone, Center Console gone :)

2F Carb PENDING Sale :bounce:

Pics down below....
carb 1.jpg
carb 2.jpg

Last edited:
Would you ship just the seat covers, and foam? Or only foam of pass seat, if that'll fit in a box... ?

Hi Spike,

Yeah, if the seats don't sell by early next week I could maybe pull the foam and send it.

I am not sure what you mean though by the seat covers, though...? Do you mean the actual fabric that's on the seats? There was only a "cover" on the drivers side and that was only on the seat portion - it was just a piece of blanket actually. So, if you want the fabric I could maybe pull that off the frame... Let me know what you need.

BTW your FJ60 tag sounds like my story too "a whole lotta other crap and $$ that took the last 2 years of my life and pissed off the " !!!

Yes, just meant the fabric and foam, not the frame or hardware... Lemme know if they don't move.

S.

I think my tag sums it up for a lot of cruiser guys...

NYC Moose

Hi NY Moose,

Tried to reply to your PM - your box is full. Send me a PM when you've deleted some...

Seats come with headrests...

Hi everyone...

Some have asked if headrests are included - YES, they are!!! Forgot to mention that seats do come with matching headrests, although not pictured and are in good condition.

Last edited:
Center Console Sale Pending... Seats Sale pending

Anyone interested in the Carb?

Seats Sold, Console Sold... 2F CARB STILL AVAILABLE - OFFERS???!

Hi guys,

PMs sent to the people interested in the seats - sold them and the center console to NYC Moose in SF...

Kay, who wants a 2F Carb for a good price - $75... obo???

I have 2 of them - I don't need 2 spares (am keeping only one) but for you guys out there who don't have one it's a good way to go since you can send one to J. Chenoweth (or rebuild it yourself) and still keep your truck running in the meantime....

Make me an offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom