For Sale Maine USA: 1981 BJ45 Troopy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(251, 255, 0)
Thinking about selling my Troopy. I imported this from AU ages ago. It's RHD with power steering. It started life as an HJ45 and I swapped in a turbo 3B. There's a build thread here.

It's got an H55F and a Marlin Crawler Toybox. ARB air lockers front and rear. OME lift. I have tons of spare parts (a few 3B-style input shaft H55F transmissions, a spare 3B, just too much to list at the moment. ) I'll try to catalog it all if people are interested.

I have barely used it the past few years and have some other projects in mind. Selling the Troopy will free up garage space and funds.

$15k.

If you're interested message me here and I'll be happy to share all the photos or videos that you want to see.

PXL_20240219_124055140.jpg

Let’s chat. Call me. 2707843540. Also feel free to text me some more pics. Thanks.

Congratulations…that was something I never saw and I read the forum for hours on end…(knee recovery)

Looks nice and well equipped

me and the troopy made it back in one piece. I will say that 4000 miles in 5 days was not fun but meeting Mark and family and seeing the troopy made it all worth while. Tomorrow is D day. I shall
unload her and the treasure trove of goodies to see what all I actually have. Thanks again @RufusTheDufus and look forward to hanging out with y’all in Montana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom