Made a girl cry today.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1MOA

SILVER Star
Threads
A few of you know that I have a 77 40 that is being brought back by Ryan at OTRAMM.
The previous owner of the 40 I run into from time to time. The truck was her fathers who bought it in 1983 from a local car dealer in Warrenton. Her father had it for years and then it sat.... according to her it sat over 20 years because the last time she knew it ran she was pregnant with her son who is now 20. ( She had previously said it was 12-13 but today she corrected that)
Well today I showed her that it actually ran ( it is a short vid of just it running in Ryans shop)
She saw it and started crying because that was what they used to go ride around in when she a kid. Felt pretty good to tell her she will get to ride around in it

So this is your ploy to pick up chics?

Only the sensitive, vulnerable ones with Daddy issues

So this is your ploy to pick up chics?
Just picked up 6 this week.

CDF9234C-B0F1-4E3D-8000-2E1391101753.jpeg

I was getting close to winning an argument about the lunacy of Ariana Grand vs the majestic benevolence of Ariana Grand with a 14yo girl at my brother's wedding last year. Then I fell into the fire pit. Her parents ushered her off before I could begin my closing arguments.

I was getting close to winning an argument about the lunacy of Ariana Grand vs the majestic benevolence of Ariana Grand with a 14yo girl at my brother's wedding last year. Then I fell into the fire pit. Her parents ushered her off before I could begin my closing arguments.

I'm glad you also realize her majestic benevolence, that 14 yr old is just a hater!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom