MAD Computers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hey Everybody....Just lettin ya know that I am trying to get my computer business off the ground...I build 'em cheap and build 'em well. Currently have 5 in the house right now...running steady. I would appreciate your support in starting up this business that will hopefully become my career.

Thanks much,
Max
tkaminski@new.rr.com

1000035354_4212003114723PM0.5968286

You make laptops?

if i can find a supplier of cases/monitors, yes....I make some pretty sweet desktop units mainly...

*bump*

Can ya outfit them with a cool cage and some sliders? :D

Will send ya an email in the next day or two. Got to get me a newone. :flipoff2:

i can get some fancy brushed aluminum cases tho! :D

Yo Phat Max, Do I need to send someone over to winch the head out of your arse? :flipoff2:

You still doing this? Figure maybe I could help with some $ towards the new car, whatever it ends up being.

holy crap i forgot about this thread! doh! ya junk hit me an e-mail tkaminski@new.rr.com

thanks!

i figured this thread just died! didnt think there was any interest on the board...

Hey moderator. You should set it to notify you when you get a response!!!

There is a little box thats says," Check this box if you wish to be notified of replies to this topic"

HA HA. :flipoff2:

[quote author=PHAT MAX! link=board=8;threadid=3461;start=msg136029#msg136029 date=1081540972]
HA HA. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Try and help a guy out . . . . . . . .

Hey id be intested maybe im off to college next year and a new computers is deff what i need.
PM me to talk

thanks mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom