Machine Shop near Dallas, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know a good/reputable machine shop, near Dallas (White Rock Lake area, but willing to drive a reasonable distance if they do good work) that can resurface my manifold? ‘84 FJ60 stock 2f. Thanks

Thanks for the link. As soon as I get it done I’ll let you know. It’s probably going to be a few weeks before I get to it. Thanks again!

Calling @Noneya Bitness and @SgtChase. I think they had some manifolds cut last summer. Looks like the shop was up in Sherman though:

Assuming you haven't already you might also post in the Lone Star Land Cruisers Clubhouse or one of the others to see if anyone has an idea:

(54) TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers | IH8MUD Forum

GL and HTH.

Calling @Noneya Bitness and @SgtChase. I think they had some manifolds cut last summer. Looks like the shop was up in Sherman though:

Assuming you haven't already you might also post in the Lone Star Land Cruisers Clubhouse or one of the others to see if anyone has an idea:

(54) TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers | IH8MUD Forum

GL and HTH.
Thanks so much @Gretsch. I’ll do that. Looking to get it done in the coming weeks. Love your rig, I looked for a brown one for so long, just couldn’t find one that fit the bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom