LX600 Orders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

89FC1F0D-2662-46C9-9547-8316EE9E3077.jpeg
871C7290-BC7B-4F36-B901-3DC8F46D59A0.jpeg

Not sure what the F sport will be. But it looks better than the chromed out base.

Also JDM comes with 18s.

Wonder if you can get a leveling kit like with the 200s and get the Japanese 18 inch wheels.

Ya, I definitely like the look of the F-sport but not keen on 22” wheels….I don’t think duratrac makes that size ;(

Ya, I definitely like the look of the F-sport but not keen on 22” wheels….I don’t think duratrac makes that size ;(
Any of the current 4R/Taco 6 lug stuff will fit this truck.

Very very easy fitment and great aftermarket well made wheels like Enkei RPT lightweight and Volk

Any of the current 4R/Taco 6 lug stuff will fit this truck.

Very very easy fitment and great aftermarket well made wheels like Enkei RPT lightweight and Volk
You sure about this? Need to consider caliper clearance. Not many 18" rim options out there. I would be surprised if the LX would fit anything under an 18" rim.

Putting my name on the list for someone’s 3-5 year old LX600. Anyone taking deposits? ;)

Can I offer you a 3-5 month old LX was TRD Pro wheels 😎
Heh. I have a 2013 LC with 121k on it. Happy with it though I’d prefer a 300-series GR-S but beggars can’t be choosers. Got one kid starting college in 2.5 years, another 2 years behind that, then a 3rd 4 years behind him. I should be able to afford a new truck summer 2034 if all goes well. Until then it’s used and abused for me, but if you have a LX600 for sale in 13 years let me know

Loving the lx600. I'll be checking these out in 4-5 years :)

In other news, my wife got a refreshed GX. The new interior with carplay is, well, refreshing.

image_123927839 (2).JPG

Loving the lx600. I'll be checking these out in 4-5 years :)

In other news, my wife got a refreshed GX. The new interior with carplay is, well, refreshing.

View attachment 2843675

Congrats on the GX, you guys will love it. Personally I think it’s the perfectly balanced offering between capability, reliability, and affordability that Toyota has.

The new 2024 GX will really awesome. Boxy like G wagon/Defender
I heard the same thing… a boxy, luxury, ultimate off-roader, that’s supposed to be the new crown jewel of Toyota line up.

I would not be surprised if the LC returns to the USA but as "PRADO" version. Albeit badged as "Land Cruiser" which is how Toyota does it in Europe (In countries where the 300-series is not officially sold. Elsewhere it is "Land Cruiser Prado").

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if the LC returns to the USA but as "PRADO" version. Albeit badged as "Land Cruiser" which is how Toyota does it in Europe (In countries where the 300-series is not officially sold. Elsewhere it is "Land Cruiser Prado").
Sorta think same thing although seems like it would cannibalize 4R sales….

For what it's worth: Was told by a dealer that production on LX 600 begins 12/13/2021.
I saw on a local dealers website today that they have new tundras listed as coming soon on their site with actually VIN numbers. Good to see some things happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom