LX600 Orders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

084runnerltd

SILVER Star
Threads
Starting this thread to document/track the first orders and arrivals of the LX600.

After selling my 80 series and 100 series, the LX600 has brought me back to Mud. (I just want to add I have been apart of many other auto forums over the years and Mud has hands down the best and most helpful members).

Anyway, I put money down (1k refundable) on the new LX and am eagerly awaiting its arrival….or even further information. Dealer informed me that I am first on their list, but as expected, can’t promise when the vehicle will actually arrive.

As suspected, you can’t yet place an order, but they asked my trim and color preference. I am hoping for the F-sport in white (but I would have to swap out those 22“ for 18’s wrapped in Duratracs). Also, informed them I would be interested in the ultra luxury trim.

Anybody else have an allocation or on a list?

The LX will replace a X5M.

Starting this thread to document/track the first orders and arrivals of the LX600.

After selling my 80 series and 100 series, the LX600 has brought me back to Mud. (I just want to add I have been apart of many other auto forums over the years and Mud has hands down the best and most helpful members).

Anyway, I put money down (1k refundable) on the new LX and am eagerly awaiting its arrival….or even further information. Dealer informed me that I am first on their list, but as expected, can’t promise when the vehicle will actually arrive.

As suspected, you can’t yet place an order, but they asked my trim and color preference. I am hoping for the F-sport in white (but I would have to swap out those 22“ for 18’s wrapped in Duratracs). Also, informed them I would be interested in the ultra luxury trim.

Anybody else have an allocation or on a list?

The LX will replace a X5M.
Yeah, I am in northern VA and put down a refundable deposit as well. Preferences were standard trim and 3 rows. I’m torn now though because I really wanted the hybrid. I may hold off until it comes out.

I think the hybrid will come out with a higher demand probably putting a couple of thousands over the sticker price (same with what is happening now to the Rav4 Prime - upto $8,000 over MSRP).

Yeah, I am in northern VA and put down a refundable deposit as well. Preferences were standard trim and 3 rows. I’m torn now though because I really wanted the hybrid. I may hold off until it comes out.
Congrats! I would likely take a hybrid if it was available at release, but patience and I don’t work well togeather….

Anyone that pays 8k over sticker for a Rav4 needs to rethink their life.
🤦🏼‍♂️ Indeed

Last edited:
Anyone that pays 8k over sticker for a Rav4 needs to rethink their life.
The market is absolutely bonkers right now. There are no cars. I would expect a substantial mark-up on any new ordered car, especially a completely redesigned, limited release car like an LX600.

The market is absolutely bonkers right now. There are no cars. I would expect a substantial mark-up on any new ordered car, especially a completely redesigned, limited release car like an LX600.
MSRP or bust for me

I would go ahead and collect your refundable deposit then.
Nah, I am good. Recently ordered and took delivery a new g-wagon from them (at a 3k discount), prior to that I ordered a launch edition Supra at MSRP. (I realize the car market wasn’t crazy when the Supra came out, but many dealers still sold the Launch Edition trims above MSRP).

They have 60 different dealerships and a company wide policy of not going over MSRP….I am also good friends of the VP of the dealership group.

However, they will honor their MSRP price to everyone. If a vehicle is in high demand, they may choose not to sell it out of state, as they would rather keep their local customers happy. (Which I can’t blame them for)

Yeah I've been following, it's wonky. That said, people should learn to live within their means. An 8K over sticker Rav4 doesn't seem like a solid purchase to me.

Luckily cars are pretty cheap here. One good thing about overseas military bases, tons of cheap cars.

Yeah I've been following, it's wonky. That said, people should learn to live within their means. An 8K over sticker Rav4 doesn't seem like a solid purchase to me.

Luckily cars are pretty cheap here. One good thing about overseas military bases, tons of cheap cars.
It's mental. People are paying $10k market adjustments to get the new Telluride. Even in this market, I cannot imagine being in that position a few years later after paying that markup, then putting minimal money down and financing it for 84 months. Just so crazy.

It's mental. People are paying $10k market adjustments to get the new Telluride. Even in this market, I cannot imagine being in that position a few years later after paying that markup, then putting minimal money down and financing it for 84 months. Just so crazy.

Sounds like the housing market too.
This entire country is barreling towards a serious financial crisis.

Which base are you on? Sigonella ? Or the one up near Naples? Or another one I am not familiar with .

I can wait. Im keeping my 200 and going to trade my lady's subaru for the 600. Got a friend at a texas dealership so i will see if I can get invoice or such. Probably down the road but not initially.

Any leads from anyone if the LX600 will release a “GR” version like the LC300? Complete with F/R lockers, higher approach and departure angles from the F/R factory bumpers.

Any leads from anyone if the LX600 will release a “GR” version like the LC300? Complete with F/R lockers, higher approach and departure angles from the F/R factory bumpers.
there is the F-sport model. Thats the one I would go for however I highly doubt that lockers would be an option.

ordered; will pay under msrp... i am buds with the local mullet head vp of distributing....made in JAPAN!
FTW

I highly doubt it. Their marketing suggests it will do everything off-road their actual customers expect it to do already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom