lx570 2013-2015 front & rear bumper lip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so i bought a sport bumper lip kit from aliexpress, just wondering if anyone have installed it. im planning on tackling it during Christmas break.

pay attention to the lower bumper. same like this shown on video

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.29.23 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.29.30 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.29.41 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.29.45 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.29.50 AM.png

Last edited:
Aren’t these just attached with tape? (Looked at a part on eBay for GX, and looks like it has a few fasteners in the center section). I know they are pretty common on OEM equipped GXs in USA. Those guys might have some tips if that’s what you are looking for. Or maybe some you tube videos of installation.

I hate to be the guy to say that, but I think most people on this forum try to add more clearance to their bumpers and other vehicle parts to improve the ability to travel roads less traveled or off road...

Not sure you are going to get a lot of answers about this particular subject - best of luck and hope your install goes well

I hate to be the guy to say that, but I think most people on this forum try to add more clearance to their bumpers and other vehicle parts to improve the ability to travel roads less traveled or off road...

Not sure you are going to get a lot of answers about this particular subject - best of luck and hope your install goes well
Thanks. I'm not into off roading but I was once in uae and seen alot of lx570 with this body kits and I fell in love. I don't think it improves the driving abilities but it makes the truck look nice and different from other lx's. Just wondering if anyone in the states took a shot at them.

Thanks. I'm not into off roading but I was once in uae and seen alot of lx570 with this body kits and I fell in love. I don't think it improves the driving abilities but it makes the truck look nice and different from other lx's. Just wondering if anyone in the states took a shot at them.
Did you ever get this installed? Opinion?

Yes, to be honest it was easy. The factory front and rear facias have guides to secure the screws to the sport bumper lip.
A few other questions, how's it holding up? Did you paint it first? Are the foglight surrounds taped on too? Did you find decent shipping, I looked a few weeks ago and shipping was a few hundred.
Thanks and throw some pictures up too!

A few other questions, how's it holding up? Did you paint it first? Are the foglight surrounds taped on too? Did you find decent shipping, I looked a few weeks ago and shipping was a few hundred.
Thanks and throw some pictures up too!
It came painted from china. It's holding up. The fog light cover held by housing clips and tape that came with the cover.

IMG_4952.jpeg

IMG_4951.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom