Lx300 to Lc300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry if this has been posted before, but is there a supplier of oem LC300 parts to convert the grill, headlights, and rear hatch lights to convert a LX to a LC?

Thanks in advance.

You can likely source the OEM parts from partsouq, but you'd be looking at international freight and a high likelihood of damage to the body panels.

I drove the LX600 great suv, but would love it to say Landcruiser instead of Lexus. Does anyone know the closest country they sell the 300 series I know they have them in Costa Rica.

I drove the LX600 great suv, but would love it to say Landcruiser instead of Lexus. Does anyone know the closest country they sell the 300 series I know they have them in Costa Rica.
But, you could not import it USA bound... 😢

If you are serious about importing an LC300, I would contact some register importers and see if they would be willing to petition it. I say "some" because I'm sure some are better than others at petitioning. To me, the LC300 with the same engine is "substantially similar" to the LX600 as far as vehicle safety compliance.

You can take a look at what other vehicles haver been petitioned. Once one person does it, the flood gates are open.

This is good information might merit a call to find out more. If it is possible it would be pretty neat to have. Especially if you can get the fully locked ones over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom