LX 600 Aftermarket Wheel Choices (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone is interested I have the Vossen HF6-4s 30 that I purchased from ElvezTX in the beginning of this thread. I ended up never mounting them and have since sold my LX600. They are taking up room in my garage and would give a sweet deal to anyone that would be interested in them. I have everything, including, lugs, and TPMS.
Did you have a main driving factor for the sale of the LX?

Enkei Wheels street version of the Dakar Rally PDM1 Wheel, the PDT1. Available in 18” and 20”.
E229D2B3-AA82-4883-9ACC-8C97FF156CEF.jpeg
A493727E-D500-4DAA-B765-AB46B253D6FE.jpeg
B3855EA2-B201-4E31-87F5-3321ADF0AB09.jpeg

Did you have a main driving factor for the sale of the LX?
Kids and wife haha.

Let me start by saying the LX was a great car, I bought it for my wife with the idea to build it out as I would if it was my own. The biggest factor was the back seat, it was just not enough with car seats. I am 6'2 and physically couldn't drive the car with 2 rear facing car seats in the back, being a passenger was even extremely tight. We had a luxury with the TV's, wish I never had the TV's it would have given a little more space for the car seats but still would have been a little tight. Second factor, our streets in New Orleans are horrible and compared to our LC200 we felt the ride was not great, but on the interstate it is a dream to drive in.

Kids and wife haha.

Let me start by saying the LX was a great car, I bought it for my wife with the idea to build it out as I would if it was my own. The biggest factor was the back seat, it was just not enough with car seats. I am 6'2 and physically couldn't drive the car with 2 rear facing car seats in the back, being a passenger was even extremely tight. We had a luxury with the TV's, wish I never had the TV's it would have given a little more space for the car seats but still would have been a little tight. Second factor, our streets in New Orleans are horrible and compared to our LC200 we felt the ride was not great, but on the interstate it is a dream to drive in.
Thanks for the detailed reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom