LX 570 with EVO Corse wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a black 2015 LX and am preparing to order a set of Evo Corse wheels. Does anyone have a pic of their rig with these wheels? I am leaning towards the anthracite color.

thanks! Just need to decide between 17 or 18”

thanks! Just need to decide between 17 or 18”

The more important decision may be offset as that will decide whether you can easily fit a 285/60R18. Get the offset right, and you can fit much much larger tires still. A 285/60R18 is just about the mildest overall diameter size you can fit at 31.4" (practically stock diameter). I would consider a 285/65R18 (32.5"), which is a solid 33 class tire, and still a relatively mild tire size for this platform.

Seek offsets between +25 to +50.

The more important decision may be offset as that will decide whether you can easily fit a 285/60R18. Get the offset right, and you can fit much much larger tires still. A 285/60R18 is just about the mildest overall diameter size you can fit at 31.4" (practically stock diameter). I would consider a 285/65R18 (32.5"), which is a solid 33 class tire, and still a relatively mild tire size for this platform.

Seek offsets between +25 to +50.

I think I’ve talked myself into going with the 17” EVO. It is 40 offset. Tires are around $50 cheaper each. From what I’ve read on this site the max size would be 285 70 17

Good choice on the wheel size and offset. A 285/50R17 would be a great balanced max-drop in tire size. It is the recommended tire size from the factory with Rockwarrior wheel fitments after all so it would still be a conservatively safe tire size.

285 70 17 is what I went with on mine. So far very pleased with it. You will love the EVO's
After .jpg

I believe they came with the rims. I have slept several nights since I bought them but that is what I remember. Call them and ask for Tom. I think they ste the only US distributor. Good guys.

Deciding between black or anthracite. What would look better on a black LX? Anyone have pics?

Went with 17” Anthracite from Mainline Overland. They are not arriving until early December. I will post pics when they are installed.

I have a black 2015 LX and am preparing to order a set of Evo Corse wheels. Does anyone have a pic of their rig with these wheels? I am leaning towards the anthracite color.
I’m looking to replace the 21” on mine with the Corse’s too. Did you ever pull the trigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom