Wanted LX 05-07 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all, Long time lurker looking to finally make my jump into a 100 series. I’m looking for an 05-07 Lx preferably around the 150k mark or less, but I don’t mind if it’s slightly more if it has been taken care of. I’d prefer to stay around the 18k price range but willing to pay more for the right vehicle. I’m a wa resident but will travel anywhere if necessary. I’m currently on a deployment so looking to buy around the end of the month/early July. I just figured I’d throw my hat in the ring a little early, in case anyone is looking to sell in the next couple of months. Mostly looking for a (realisticly) rust free vehicle that has been taken care of that I can build and hold onto.

I don't have and LX at the moment. Although looked at one today. Great looking, unfortunately was a bit rusty.

Look at links in my signture from time to time. PM if something interest you!

Previously posted some Last year, Need to participate more. I have a Beautiful 100 series Street Queen, 05 From Vegas. Built in Florida and Never Offroad (Yet). Female owner up to 200k before build and then even more Babied! It presently has 218k, Easy miles... Rust free to the utmost degree!
Front rear Diff fluids changed in last 7k, Plugs and such checked over, solid Front end, and overall completely checked by 2x different Toyota techs.They Professionally looked Vehicle over last year and this year trying to find something needed to be done. Will need a Rack eventually, Slight seep on passenger boot and very mild. Good maintenance records, well kept by original owner, Toyota Service records and Toyota Battery.
Company Called Kings Chariots (Only the Best chosen to start with) built the Cruiser. A OME lift , Slee Diff drop and Slee wheel spacers, Smitty Winch (ok looking at 12 Warn)and ARB Deluxe front bumper. A slight fade had occurred from Vegas Sun, They repainted it. No damage/Accident on Car fax except a minor Fender tap many miles before build. It’s very clean, Mechanically Sound and A Excellent Condition 100. I have the Sales slip.
Recently Ceramic Tint and I Picked up a Beautiful Howling moon Deluxe Stargazer Rtt, Deluxe Room ARB Awning Room for The 2500 and A Full length 72”x44 (I think) Mesh Steel Arb Roof Rack for the Larger Int. Factory Roof Rack That has 6 post (Uncommon).
Last of the Great Araco Built Land Cruiser’s. A 5 speed and A Joy Shofting smooth with Moderate size Expo build.

BD032EA2-4464-4E62-B263-6A202AC81C2C.jpeg

Previously posted some Last year, Need to participate more. I have a Beautiful 100 series Street Queen, 05 From Vegas. Built in Florida and Never Offroad (Yet). Female owner up to 200k before build and then even more Babied! It presently has 218k, Easy miles... Rust free to the utmost degree!
Front rear Diff fluids changed in last 7k, Plugs and such checked over, solid Front end, and overall completely checked by 2x different Toyota techs.They Professionally looked Vehicle over last year and this year trying to find something needed to be done. Will need a Rack eventually, Slight seep on passenger boot and very mild. Good maintenance records, well kept by original owner, Toyota Service records and Toyota Battery.
Company Called Kings Chariots (Only the Best chosen to start with) built the Cruiser. A OME lift , Slee Diff drop and Slee wheel spacers, Smitty Winch (ok looking at 12 Warn)and ARB Deluxe front bumper. A slight fade had occurred from Vegas Sun, They repainted it. No damage/Accident on Car fax except a minor Fender tap many miles before build. It’s very clean, Mechanically Sound and A Excellent Condition 100. I have the Sales slip.
Recently Ceramic Tint and I Picked up a Beautiful Howling moon Deluxe Stargazer Rtt, Deluxe Room ARB Awning Room for The 2500 and A Full length 72”x44 (I think) Mesh Steel Arb Roof Rack for the Larger Int. Factory Roof Rack That has 6 post (Uncommon).
Last of the Great Araco Built Land Cruiser’s. A 5 speed and A Joy Shofting smooth with Moderate size Expo build.

View attachment 1992658
No Lx, No

Here we go, for sale is my fully built, well maintain 2001 LX470. Its currently at 160k miles as of today and counting. We all know the value of this truck and how reliable with the V8 engine which runs forever. I had this truck over a year bone stock from a good friend and I turn it to a boy to full grown man. I haven't had any issues since I have this rig which took me to death valley twice this year and not to mention all the trips I did around El dorado and Sierra mountains here in California. I'll try to name all the mods I did for this truck but for sure I will miss some of them. Feel free to ask more details:

Sad to let it go but its too much for what I need but I'm not in a rush to sell.
If your looking to this and did your research on how much is the cost of parts and labor I put into this truck then you know what I'm talking about.

Oil change done every 3k with amsoil
Diff and Transmission oil was done @150k miles
All of the Mods are installed professionally.
No rust whatsoever/ No dents/ No accidents.

Specs: 2001 LX470
- Equipped with Viper remote start/alarm system
-160K miles
- AHC deleted
- 2.5 Heavy load suspension kit from Slee offroad ( includes heavy springs, upgraded torsion bar, diff drop, spc UCA etc.. )
- Slee off road 2nd battery tray
- Slee off road rear bumper
- Slee off road rotopax mount
- Dissent Off road front bumper
- Dissent offroad Skid Plates
- Metal tech sliders
- Wheel spacers
- Mud terrain BF Goodrich 285/75/16 on original wheels with brand new spare tire ( BF Goodrich ) never used.
- Dual battery set up ( brand new 2 optima battery yellow top ) with stinger relay
- Custom roof rack made by stellar built in sacramento
- ARB twin compressor
- Smitty built X20 10K winch synthetic rope.
- Factor 55 flat link
- New hood shock
- Ditch light bracket with lights
- Amber light on grill
- Apex Overland light bar on roof rack included
- Rear Back up light
- Rear back up camera
- Rock lights from front to back
- all lights are connected to my DIY spod type controls.
- 500watts inverter
- CB radio cobra wxst
- added usb ports at the back for fridge and charging phones
- Also include my DIY storage system/sleeping platform.

I'm asking for 25K for all of this OBO . All pictures can be seen through my Instagram @lexplore_470/Jaden1109.
Text me 4083004067 for more info. Its a bit more your looking for the price but its pretty well built and well maintained.

Why are people posting pictures/info on rigs that don't fit his criteria? His first post was very specific about year and mileage and none of the recent posts fit either. I'm about to be in the market for a 05-07, and was thinking of making a WTB post with specifics, but I'm not so sure that will help me with my search lol

Why are people posting pictures/info on rigs that don't fit his criteria? His first post was very specific about year and mileage and none of the recent posts fit either. I'm about to be in the market for a 05-07, and was thinking of making a WTB post with specifics, but I'm not so sure that will help me with my search lol
If I was interested in purchasing a 05-07 Lx, I’d be happy to Look at a 05 100 LC

Thank you all for your replies, but like golfinz has pointed out I have a quasi specific criteria for a reason. Land Caesar you may be happy to look at an 05 LC as well, but I’m more interested in the creature comforts of an LX. I can appreciate lexie470’s LX, but I’m interested in a 5 speed. Once again I appreciate the replies but I have my criteria for my own personal reasons, which I have came to due to the forums of this great community. I plan on building this LX, and making it my own until the vehicle no longer runs. Im sure a few of you can relate, so I guess I should add I don’t want a fully built LX. Lightly built is fine i.e. wheels, maybe a lift or rack. But personally I’m a huge fan of Dissent Offroads bumpers and plan on going that route all the way around. For those that have sent me DM’s in my specifications, thank you.

Also, Aggiepaintrain good looking out. And Torcho I also appreciate the help, vehicles in the pnw are hard to find at a decent price (even outside what I’m looking for).

Also, Aggiepaintrain good looking out. And Torcho I also appreciate the help, vehicles in the pnw are hard to find at a decent price (even outside what I’m looking for).
Certainly understandable, it’s always good to have options. I looked at many. Hope you find what your wanting.

Thank you all for your replies, but like golfinz has pointed out I have a quasi specific criteria for a reason. Land Caesar you may be happy to look at an 05 LC as well, but I’m more interested in the creature comforts of an LX. I can appreciate lexie470’s LX, but I’m interested in a 5 speed. Once again I appreciate the replies but I have my criteria for my own personal reasons, which I have came to due to the forums of this great community. I plan on building this LX, and making it my own until the vehicle no longer runs. Im sure a few of you can relate, so I guess I should add I don’t want a fully built LX. Lightly built is fine i.e. wheels, maybe a lift or rack. But personally I’m a huge fan of Dissent Offroads bumpers and plan on going that route all the way around. For those that have sent me DM’s in my specifications, thank you.

How about this one?

I have a 1998 LX, 175k, great condition. $10.5k in preventative maintenance, located in Gainesville, FL, let me know if you're interested and I'll send a full write-up. Best, Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom