LS Swap motor mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are doing a 80 in the shop late February/march and will be installing the final revision of the 80 mount kit on that project. Hopefully I have the online store set up around that time as well for those as well as my other products like wire harness adapters, shifter brackets, etc. Im sure I will find plenty of other parts to market for 80 conversions on that one as it is the very popular Gen 3/auto setup.
Nice. You could easily be the “one stop shop” for all the ancillary items needed for a LS 80 swap. This is quickly becoming a “plug and play” conversation.

I’m definitely a buyer for a set of this style 40 series mounts when they’re available.

Nice. You could easily be the “one stop shop” for all the ancillary items needed for a LS 80 swap. This is quickly becoming a “plug and play” conversation.

Thanks... that's exactly the idea.

I’m definitely a buyer for a set of this style 40 series mounts when they’re available.

Working on them right now. That being said I think they are going to use a 1FZ rubber mount :lol:
The frame rails are just too narrow for any of the GM mount styles. I just test fit every type. :(

Working on them right now. That being said I think they are going to use a 1FZ rubber mount :lol:
The frame rails are just too narrow for any of the GM mount styles. I just test fit every type. :(
I just looked back at the pics and and was picturing that being an issue. Anything is better than the AA rubber that’s for sure.

Ttt, possibly this fall an option to get a set of mounts fabbed up for a 40? Still gathering some parts but any solution better than the advance mounts would be a super upgrade.

unfortunately none of the GM truck series mounts fit within a 40 frame rails. Abandoned.
I am going to give Corvette mounts in AA brackets a shot

Roger that. If you come up with a solution you like that is better than the stock aa mount please ping me. Thank you for trying

I know there were about a dozen inquires for 80 series mounts, please PM me again so I can get the order amount finalized, thanks!

60 and 80 mounts are both readily in stock!

Just bought some 80 series mounts. Looks like a great product. Can't wait to get them in!

Bump. Plenty of 60 and 80 series mounts in stock. Also updated pictures on the site!

You could potentially try using the gen 3/4 to Gen 5 adapter plates with my mounts but I haven't tried it yet. I believe @studio19atx is trying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom