Lowering the LC 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well there is at least one set out there! Maybe you can find out from these guys where they got theirs.

2,000-hp Toyota Land Speed Cruiser picks up world record at 230 mph - Roadshow

toyota-land-speed-cruiser-5.jpg

Friends don’t let friends lower a Land Cruiser. I once bought an FJ60 in NM that had been lowered. Got it home and put on an OME leaf spring kit and 33s”. I swear to God, I heard it say “thank you” as I took it off the jack stands...

That said, if that makes you happy go for it.

yeah I know it sounds kinda weird.i have difficulty going in to carparks as height restrictions mainly stands at 1.9m in general. I dun go off roading in he LC . Just normal city driving

You should buy an ML - seems like it would be more in line with what you’re after. The LC\LX is one of the most capable off-road vehicles in the world and that’s what it’s built for. There are tons of independent suspension SUV’s out there that are geared more towards the flashy mall crowd. That seems like what you’re after.

Do those German SUV's have high tariffs in Singapore? How much are the Land Cruiser's in Singapore USD? I read a $19k Corolla can be $98k in Singapore.

Last edited:
Watch out the Cruiser Calvary have deemed these modifications as unacceptable!!!
lake-freeze-horses-orig.jpg

Clutch your pearls elsewhere, let the dude modify for his intended use. Y'all don't even even wanna know the folks who have a lifted 200 yet *gasp* couldn't wheel themselves out of a wet paper bag. Somehow the dude in FL doing this gets props, and the fellow in Singapore is getting scolded 🤷‍♂️

Watch out the Cruiser Calvary have deemed these modifications as unacceptable!!!
View attachment 2223470

Clutch your pearls elsewhere, let the dude modify for his intended use. Y'all don't even even wanna know the folks who have a lifted 200 yet *gasp* couldn't wheel themselves out of a wet paper bag. Somehow the dude in FL doing this gets props, and the fellow in Singapore is getting scolded 🤷‍♂️

When OP posts on an off-roading oriented forum, he's going to get off-roading oriented replies. Nothing wrong or unexpected with that.

Any mechanic's garage can pull those OEM springs out, cut a chunk off, and put them back in. There's your lowered stance, and plenty of people do just that. Far from the best solution, but it's a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom