Wanted louisiana - fj40 steering wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need an oem steering wheel, center cap is a plus, for my 67 fj40. area is Denham springs (70726)

Last edited:
Hello.
I have this one for sale. Had sent this away for restoration, but can get it back. It’s for $225 including shipping.
Thanks!

B7FF1E18-EC77-4F0F-8B5F-EDE1F7F0BF71.jpeg

ACDDE743-6B5B-4895-97C1-8FF922FBB1CC.jpeg

B6A090EC-D135-48A9-AF83-844B42AA25F8.jpeg

There is a mid-year production split in 1969. Do you know if yours is early or late?

I have an early wheel for sale.

There is a mid-year production split in 1969. Do you know if yours is early or late?

I have an early wheel for sale.

i have edited the post, i had a typo. my cruiser is a 67, 6/67 to be specific. i have also been looking for which wheel applies to which year. i do not know what wheel i need exactly.

if i can figure out if this is the correct wheel for a 67 ill take it. my oem horn is still installed but someone put an aftermarket wheel on my 40 and it has no horn button. plus id like everything to be original on this truck.
if i can figure out if this is the correct wheel for a 67 ill take it. my oem horn is still installed but someone put an aftermarket wheel on my 40 and it has no horn button. plus id like everything to be original on this truck.
No. I'll be honest with you. This is more of a late 70s, early 80s (into end of production for the 40) steering, so I don't think this would be the right steering for your 67...

1967-toyota-fj40

I think this is the 1967 steering wheel...

Here's one on Ebay:
Toyota Land Cruiser Steering Wheel 7/69-9/72 FJ25 FJ40 FJ43 FJ45 BJ40 BJ45 OEM | eBay

Although this 1967 has the steering I have...
1967 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40 NEBULA GREEN

This will work for you:

This will work for you:

Good googly moogly. Capitalism at its finest lol. Thanks for the link. Wasn’t aware I be in the 3-400 range for a steering wheel.

I have a few 1969 and older wheels in really good/new condition. (which would be the one you need)
i have not set a price yet but i think i am going to be $800 each for Mud (with no center horn button)
they are new old stock i bought from Egypt and imported them to restore my 1968.
Pictures are of the wheel i put on my 1968 FJ40 (im going to use 5 of these wheels for TLC i am buying for my kids so only a few will be for sale)
bust my ball if you want but im not on here just trying to peddle my wares.

#1.JPG

#1-1.JPG

IMG-6299.JPG

IMG-6300.JPG

IMG-6301.JPG

I used to sell these for $100, $300 now days is market value, at $800 those are some very special steering wheels that will never steer again!

I used to sell these for $100, $300 now days is market value, at $800 those are some very special steering wheels that will never steer again!
the FJ40 price market is odd for sure and i may be out off line on the price but time will tell.
im lookinf for a wheel for 69-72 and i would pay $800 for a nice one that is unrestored. right now im looking at $650 for a restored one but they paint them which i dont like because the original is un painted so thats what i want.
im considering changing the stering box out so i can use one of these but i would prefer to use the correct year wheel first.

the FJ40 price market is odd for sure and i may be out off line on the price but time will tell.
im lookinf for a wheel for 69-72 and i would pay $800 for a nice one that is unrestored. right now im looking at $650 for a restored one but they paint them which i dont like because the original is un painted so thats what i want.
im considering changing the stering box out so i can use one of these but i would prefer to use the correct year wheel first.

I have both restored ones (pictured above this message of mine) and un-restored ones. Do let me know what you're looking for at:
vintagetokyodrift@gmail.com

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom