Wanted louisiana - fj40 steering wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one in good condition without Horn button .

IMG-20191015-WA0045.jpg

the FJ40 price market is odd for sure and i may be out off line on the price but time will tell.
im lookinf for a wheel for 69-72 and i would pay $800 for a nice one that is unrestored. right now im looking at $650 for a restored one but they paint them which i dont like because the original is un painted so thats what i want.
im considering changing the stering box out so i can use one of these but i would prefer to use the correct year wheel first.
I have a 71-72 wheel with the horn button.....both pieces original and not restored. Let me know if you are still looking and I will dig them out for pics.

thanks for all the replies and sorry for the late reply back. to be honest, even if I had 800 bucks to blow on a steering wheel I wouldn't. I cant even see spending 300 on one. maybe 100 bucks. I actually decided to accept an offer on the 40 a little while back for this very reason. the entire market on these parts has gotten outrageous and its not a very fun hobby, seems like everyone is gouging prices for no reason other than because they can. back to the mini truck world I go, where I can afford some fun. cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom