lots of 40 parts, misc years (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Todd sent you a PM

I am interested in the windshield frame as well as some of the other parts. I am in Island Park Idaho (up from Texas). Will be here until Friday, 7-25. It is not too bad of a drive to Helena. Let me know if you still have it, thanks, Mr Bill....

Jonx4x4- I have one open diff. came out of a front axle fine spline axle shafts. Its been out alittle while and just needs to be cleaned.

Mr. Bill- still have both frames and lots of other stuff. will be out of town Monday back Tues day eve. Home the rest of the week. easy 3-4 hour drive from West Yellowstone.

Mr Bill- here's my home # 406-227-5794

Maybe we could get together tuesday or wednesday, I have a sick daughter, but maybe she will be better by then. Call me at 210-313-4924. I check my messages once or twice a day. What is there to do in Helena, maybe she and I could do some sight seeing while we are there. Mr Bill....

Do you have the bracket that holds the front wheel drive cable under the dash? It is just to the left of the emergency brake handle under the dash. Somehow it pinches/holds the cable so when you pull the knob the outer cable stays put. thanks

I should have it, all that was still in the dash. I'll check tomorrow when it's light out

mxfj40 I do have the bracket, do you need both pieces or just the little piece that bolts on? The larger piece apears to be tach welded behind the dash. You can have what you need for shipping costs. Paul

kc, I have neither. check with nuclearlemon

Hey, did you have the rear heater?

no heater, but I do have the hardlines including "T's"

Ahh.

Well I rebuilt my fan motor tonight and it works great. Just saved myself some cash. :)

Thanks for getting back to me so quick!

I need a front apron, hood and the oval headlight trim ring. Can you help me out?

I need a front apron, hood and oval headlight trim ring.

I've got all three, but shipping the hood to PA won't be cheap. The apron is off a mid '60's has the amber round lights under the headlights, also have the bezel, no rust on either. If you want to see pics let me know. Paul

I need a cover that goes over the gas tank breather hose. It's right behind the passenger seat. Not the fuel sending unit cover but the one next to that.

Nope don't have that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom