Lost Industries Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Swing outs are optional. I like the clean look without a swing out but I want a spare and not inside the vehicle.

Here's some updated pictures of the rear. I'm now just doing a single swing out to the passenger side. Top plate is tacked on and the rear plate is cut. It ha's a 2" receiver also along with the d ring recovery points

20190519_150017.jpg

20190519_150024.jpg

I’ve been looking armor for my stock lx450. I like the look of your designs. How much for front/rear bumpers and sliders? Shipping to Las Vegas? What’s your IG account I’d like to follow you.

I’ve been looking armor for my stock lx450. I like the look of your designs. How much for front/rear bumpers and sliders? Shipping to Las Vegas? What’s your IG account I’d like to follow you.

@lost_industries

Going to follow on IG. 100 front + rear for me.

Did you ever produce other rears? In the market and like your work.

@Lost Industries
I just registered in order to reply to this thread. I’m picking up a ‘04 next week. It’s already had some solid things done, but I REALLY would like to do a clean, lightweight front bumper with a winch for a reasonable price. From what I’ve seen, yours fits the bill. Will you (or when do you anticipate) have a run of 100 bumpers? Also, please keep us informed of any sliders and roof rack options. That’s next on the list!

Thanks in advance.

I'm interested in a tire carrier rear bumper for an 80 Series. I need the tire to be mounted on the right side of the truck as it is an HDJ81 right hand drive version of the truck. A ladder on a left swing out would be nice...

Please provide me with price and shipping to Clover, SC 29710

Need pricing on a fit for my 97 front and rear with a tire swing in raw metal shipped to 11704...looking u up on IG
Keep up the amazing work
Love the lightness mantra

Anybody has information on the rear bumper...price options...

This guy is one talented machinist / fabricator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom