Looking to swap captains chairs for bench. I have a 2019 Premium with ecru in North GA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title states, I have a 2019 GX with ecru captains chairs. I have 3 kids and have a single drawer, a bench seat would work better for me. I would like to trade the excellent condition captains chairs for a similar condition bench. The captains chairs are heated and have arm rests, head rests, etc., they’d be coming straight out of the truck with 23k miles and light use always with a seat cover.

I’m located in Canton, Ga, willing to travel a bit.

If you're in GA, who lives in Santa Rosa, CA?

Like the title states, I have a 2019 GX with ecru captains chairs. I have 3 kids and have a single drawer, a bench seat would work better for me. I would like to trade the excellent condition captains chairs for a similar condition bench. The captains chairs are heated and have arm rests, head rests, etc., they’d be coming straight out of the truck with 23k miles and light use always with a seat cover.

I’m located in Canton, Ga, willing to travel a bit.
What is ecru? I have a bench and would rather have chairs. I have black leather.

Are they a bolt in swap?

Are they a bolt in swap?
Yea, as far as I know they’re just a direct bolt in. The bodies, carpet, etc are all the same.

Ecru is the bright tan interior color. I would like to retain the heated side seats, which I believe it still included on the bench seats.

If you're in GA, who lives in Santa Rosa, CA?
Ha, not me anymore. I lived there for 2.5 years, but I had a 2014 200 at the time, as well as a few other vehicles. The 200 was sold to someone in Petaluma last I checked. I’ve moved frequently, to say the least. Was also in DFW quite a bit, which is where the 200, my ‘18 TRD ORP 4R, and 150 were all purchased.

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom