Looking to restore my ARB Front and rear Bumpers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Guys. I'm going to restore my front and rear bumpers, they are both showing its age a bit. Some of the Urathane / Rubber parts are either missing or starting to show signs of aging. I tried searching bait but came out empty handed. I have contacted several retailers and all came back with the same reply "we do not stock these parts and they come with the new part already as a kit", contacted ARB and they asked me to go through retailers, so I have no other choice than to appeal to you guys to see if anyone knows where I can order these. Thanks in advance.
The rubber parts im looking for are the following:

Front Buffer kit #51001150

IMG_0554.jpeg

On the Rear I need the red Bumpstops # 6260002sp

rear-step-tow-2.jpg.jpeg

I Could have the rear ones manufactured, but Id like to keep them as original as possible.

I ran into similar issues with the ARB Summit steps and I think OK4WD is going to be able to get the parts….I’ll know soon.

You have the part numbers. You can ask the ARB distributor to order the parts for you.

The red bump stop is just part # 6260002 there is no sp at the end.

I also need some parts for my ARB bumper. A while back I contacted ARB and several vendors and received the same answers. I'll just have someone fabricate the parts that I need.

call (actually call..) Summit racing.. they sell a lot of parts for arb.. really they only need to add it to their system to get an order in to ARB..
basically you can't find them in the US because nobody has needed one yet or no dealer has added the part number yet.

if you nee part numbers call (again talk to someone) ARB they have all the part numbers.

now when you get it from Australia is another thing.. but they are a high volume dealer and parts wise ARB ships from ARB warehouses anyway..

I suspect you could find a suitable replacement for the red bumpstops on mcmaster-carr , they have all sorts of things like that. For the center rubber pieces, you could clean them really well and see if a truck bed liner type coating would stick. How is the powder coat holding up on the metal components?

You have the part numbers. You can ask the ARB distributor to order the parts for you.

The red bump stop is just part # 6260002 there is no sp at the end.
Thats what I have been trying to do! But mostly if they don't have them in stock, they don't seem too interested.

call (actually call..) Summit racing.. they sell a lot of parts for arb.. really they only need to add it to their system to get an order in to ARB..
basically you can't find them in the US because nobody has needed one yet or no dealer has added the part number yet.

if you nee part numbers call (again talk to someone) ARB they have all the part numbers.

now when you get it from Australia is another thing.. but they are a high volume dealer and parts wise ARB ships from ARB warehouses anyway..
I did not know Summit Racing carried ARB. Thanks for that!

I suspect you could find a suitable replacement for the red bumpstops on mcmaster-carr , they have all sorts of things like that. For the center rubber pieces, you could clean them really well and see if a truck bed liner type coating would stick. How is the powder coat holding up on the metal components?
First of all, thanks for that website. Its got a great deal of interesting stuff! If by the center rubber pieces you mean the front ones, its not really an option, You can't tell from the picture I posted, but the right one is torn. Here is a better angle form an older photograph
IMG_4079.jpeg

Hopefully experiences like this (lack of customer support) result in people looking at other options. An otherwise great product with no support is not a great product.

I recently added an Ironman bumper and a winch, and assumed I could easily buy replacement springs for my foam cell pro front shocks to fix sag. I was told by Ironman America that they won't be stocking the medium or heavy individual coils anymore, but suggested I buy a new set of coilovers instead.l (also have not found an AUS vendor that will ship to US) :/. Was not my first poor customer service response from them. They won't see another penny from me.

I wonder if Slee or Cruiser Parts could help you. Lots of awesome LC shops that sell ARB.

First of all, thanks for that website. Its got a great deal of interesting stuff! If by the center rubber pieces you mean the front ones, its not really an option, You can't tell from the picture I posted, but the right one is torn. Here is a better angle form an older photographView attachment 3291439
Are you sure you have the right part number? Looks like the # you reference has holes for the hoop. No holes is 5100030.

4WP will ship internationally as well.

Last edited:
The buffer kits are available separate. You need the model number of your bumper to choose the correct one. Normally on a tag that is welded to the inside of a wing. Rear bumper parts are sometimes a hit and miss with ARB but can normally be special ordered.

A lot of times people want to order parts of an install kit, and that is not always possible vs. ordering the whole install kit.

The rubber stopper 6260002sp is a good part number, cost $24 but out of stock at both ARB warehouses.

The buffer part number you gave is not correct.

Does anyone have the full part number for the mounting brackets for a front ARB for a 2011 LC?

The buffer kits are available separate. You need the model number of your bumper to choose the correct one. Normally on a tag that is welded to the inside of a wing. Rear bumper parts are sometimes a hit and miss with ARB but can normally be special ordered.

A lot of times people want to order parts of an install kit, and that is not always possible vs. ordering the whole install kit.

The rubber stopper 6260002sp is a good part number, cost $24 but out of stock at both ARB warehouses.

The buffer part number you gave is not correct.
Thank you very much! This is helpful I will check again the PN for the front buffer!

You’re correct. Looking at an email from ARB. The correct PN sent by them was 5100150

Any luck sourcing that red bump stop? I’ve tried Summit but no luck. McMaster-Carr and grainger have plenty of similar options, but trying to figure out the best route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom