Looking for 80's toy van (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next summer my friend and will be traveling from NC to Alaska to work for the summer. we are both college students and therefor dont have TONS of cash. I would love to take my cruiser but it is so unpractical. Gas milliage really counts when one is traveling 5000 miles. We would love to find one of those 4 wheel drive 5 speed toyota vans that were made in the 80's. If not 4 wheel drive at least a 5 speed. Cruise control would be wonderful. We would like to kind of turn it into a little camper kinda thing. I havent been able to find too much info on these things. I know they do exist but the 4 wheel drive 5 speeds are hard to find. I found only one on autotrader (no distance restrictions). the thing had 275K on it and was rusted away. maybe someone could help me out? if not with the car maybe a little info on them.

I have seen some prePrevia here in Houston that are for sale. I don't know if you are willing to travel here to see/pick up. I did see one 4wd about 3 months ago. I currently own one myself not 4wd though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom