Lone Star Toyota Jamboree - May 3rd-5th - Barnwell Mtn in Gilmer, Tx (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
The 8th annual Lone Star Toyota Jamboree is coming up May 3rd-5th. This event is hosted by the Toyota Trail Riders, and is held at Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer, TX (around 4 hours one way from the middle of Arkansas).

For more info, visit the website: http://www.lonestartoyotajamboree.com/

Any of you guys going to the Jambo this year? I'll be there on business :D

This is an old thread but I didn't want to make a new one. I'm going to the 2016 Jamboree this year as a vendor with the new company I work for.

Do I have to freaking drag it out of you or what? Who, what, when, where, why? All of the usual questions...

Do I have to freaking drag it out of you or what? Who, what, when, where, why? All of the usual questions...

I work for a company called Hefty Fabworks now in Colorado Springs. We do custom armor (bumpers, skids, sliders, etc..) for Toyotas & Nissans. Also do the skids and sliders for Shelby for the Ford Raptors. A lot of aluminum products but also do steel. The Jamboree will be May 12-15 this year at Barnwell Mtn. Same place a few of us went to back in 2014 I think. I'll be in a fully decked out 2016 Tacoma along side a decked out 2015 4Runner :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom