Parts Catalog Online (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
cruiserco.com
recently toyota took down alot of microfiche websites used by toyota dealers that alot of us used for part numbers, at least i did, they were very helpful with breakdowns and part numbers.

I looked for weeks to find a suitable replacement until i found this and wanted to share. parts catalog with literally everything

you can use it without loggin in but its simple to set up an account.

Land Cruisers are found under the index Land center of toyota page

when you click on a part it will give all the numbers it has OE and AFMt

enjoy

recently toyota took down alot of microfiche websites used by toyota dealers that alot of us used for part numbers, at least i did, they were very helpful with breakdowns and part numbers.

I looked for weeks to find a suitable replacement until i found this and wanted to share. parts catalog with literally everything

you can use it without loggin in but its simple to set up an account.

Land Cruisers are found under the index Land center of toyota page

when you click on a part it will give all the numbers it has OE and AFMt

enjoy
This resource is amazing!! Thank you for posting it!

just ordered a set of 20 over pistons and rings, actually they are the carb version of the fj80s from dubai...should be here thursday. a motor we are working on needed an oversize and toyota is funky with they way they do it. your first tick marks are 1, 2, and 3 and they are all 'standard', .001 apart in size, then you have a .20 over and a .40 over
here locally the pistons were 175 apiece, from dubai they were 61 dollars, locally the ring set was 457, dubai was 223

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom