Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Comet, did you not tell me Sunday morning at the Outpost
“This is a bad idea going out for one last run. We are going to break something.” Hope the repair goes smoothly.

@QsLC75 Yes, yes I did. Foreshadowing my own stupidity. But I was driving like Izzy taught me in the class, until I broke stuff. Ha!!

Just a couple easy trails he said.
It’ll be fun he said.

Sorry to hear amigo. Hope you get it buttoned up in short order.

Musta been a gnarly obstacle :D

ya, Poser Rock. The Mall Rated sticker is in the mail.

ya, Poser Rock. The Mall Rated sticker is in the mail.
Ha! A few years ago I was out with @JohnVee and Sarah after a Big Creek weekend. It was Sunday with easy trails then I blew a CV the exact same way. Until now I thought I was the only dumbass. Glad to know I’m in good company.

Had a great time and the 100 series did great until Sunday. Tow truck home from the outpost at 8PM. Tearing into either a blown cv or looking for a good used third member......

Well damn, I had a spare CV, we didn’t leave til late Sunday afternoon. Send me a message next time! I keep a bunch of 100 series pieces in the truck

It was good seeing you guys and meeting new folks!

@Izzyandsue I signed up for the Logan's Run 2020 training session. I wanted to make sure I was first on the list.

Last edited:
I dont think we could have asked for a better weekend!

Thanks to all who put the event together and Garrett who did an excellent job of spotting me on Daniel!!!

IMG_1322.jpg

Best Logan's Run we've attended, I think. Always better with n/c (no carnage). James, you and the rest of the BOD did a fantastic job of organizing and executing this event, even delivering on the weather. We immensely enjoyed everyone's company, the wheeling, and even our personal outing on Badin Lake. Can hardly wait til next year. See everyone at the Christmas Party. Cheers!

Looks like this stretch of Daniel has gotten even more difficult... how did the SWB vehicles do in this section?

Yeah from the pics its gone back to how it was pre-2012. Its about as rutted as the first time I ran it in 08

Looks like this stretch of Daniel has gotten even more difficult... how did the SWB vehicles do in this section?

It was super dry this past weekend, so that really helped. If it had been wet at all, it would've been a winch-fest.

No carnage for some. Georgine is getting a used front third member transplant while I try to rebuild hers. Still laughing like a giddy school girl even with the cost of ownership though.

Anyone that didn't make it that wants their shirts or stickers, send me a note and i'll mail them to you.

Fantastic Logan’s Run!

I agree with Jim that it was one of the best LR's we have had. James and the ONSC Board did a wonderful job from start to finish. I was really impressed with the new check-in brochure with all the information and the great write up Al included. Lydia and I had never heard some of these stories, mainly the running over Al's foot with a fork lift truck. We were just told that they would not let him drive the fork lift anymore... and the waiting outside the bar because he was too young to enter was news to us. Thank you again Al!
Also, pictures of the BOD was a nice addition.

Thank you to all the sponsors that gave such wonderful prizes. Congrats to all the winners.

And finally, thank you to all that attended and watched over Mollie and the rest of the children the whole weekend. This Logan's Run represented everything I wanted to see in a LR with the great family atmosphere with so many kids having fun and playing together. The weather was great and the company was even better. I can't wait to see what ONSC can do to top this event next year.

Thanks for a memorable weekend and I hope to see everyone again at the Christmas party.

Mollies first trail ride
B2EA901F-B199-4A89-90B3-1350B764F311.jpeg

152FC551-4F45-4FEB-88E1-3DC60274A77A.jpeg

12370A48-DB42-4543-9D04-9A641C647E47.jpeg

628CAFDD-DF1E-4862-923D-04BBDF635599.jpeg

1A40B43F-3E16-4B00-8507-AAD9E9E1340F.jpeg

Did he ever get wake up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom