Locking gas cap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a ConFerr 22gal auxilary tank I bought new in 1995. With the price of fuel going up the thieves will come out of the woodwork! I am having a heck of a time finding a locking cap for it. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

I having the same problem here in Oz trying to find a lockable gas cap to fit my 1964 FJ45... All the ones i seem to find are just a little bit too small in diameter and will pop out with a little wiggle and movement.

*sigh* :doh:

I have a ConFerr 22gal auxilary tank I bought new in 1995. With the price of fuel going up the thieves will come out of the woodwork! I am having a heck of a time finding a locking cap for it. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Parts Masters #46342

From my notes for my Con-Fer 22 gal tank purchased in 1975. Can't remember which parts house I got it from. However, a cross reference to that # should get it for you. I've replaced it several time since '75.

John

Hey ih8sand.....I found a locking cap that works very well. I went to napa and got a locking cap for a 1976 International Scout II. It fits great! I hope this helps anyone looking for a locking gas cap for a ConFerr auxilary tank

Depends on the filler neck. Is it the same as your front tank... If so, I've got a thread with Stant, Gaste, and other parts numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom